𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Show me your hand, Lupin," Dolores Umbridge said sharply, and Lottie sighed in relief, the five-hour detention had been draining and she felt sick. It was way past curfew and everybody else had been sent away hours ago, but Umbridge had kept her behind.

This was a little game Umbridge liked to play. She knew when Filch would be around, so she'd allow Charlotte to go, just for her to wind up in detention for being out after hours.

Hardly able to stand, Charlie stood up, her muscles ached and her hand was throbbing, she was hardly able to walk towards the professor.

Her ears were ringing and her head was pounding; just from sitting there she knew she had a fever, and that was certainly not enjoyable when you're a werewolf.

Umbridge firmly held up Charlotte's hand, her rings digging into the fifteen-year-old burn, and she had to refrain herself from crying out in pain.

"Not good enough," Dolores shook her head, a wicked smile on her face. "I shall see you tomorrow evening at four o'clock ."

She felt tears prick in her eyes, though she blinked them back, snatching her hand away and stepping back.

"Go."

She left in a hurry, and it wasn't until she got back to the Gryffindor common room (surprisingly she hadn't seen Filch), that she finally sighed.

The common room was busy. The Gryffindor quidditch team were cheering themselves on in excitement for the quidditch match that would take place the following evening, and Charlotte couldn't even imagine playing well in her current condition.

Not wanting to spoil Harry's fun as the Weasley twins praised his amazing seeker skills, Charlie went straight to her dorm and joined Coco on her bed.

"You okay?" Asked Hermione, and Lottie jumped, forgetting she shared a dorm with four other girls.

She nodded, stroking Coco as she looked up at her friend .

"You sure?" Asked Hermione, placing the letter she was writing down and staring at Charlotte.

"Yep," Lottie reached for the burn cream she kept on her bedside table, carefully applying it to her hand.

"You should tell Remus and James," Hermione said bluntly. "If they show this to the ministry...my God. That woman would be in deep shit, it will also stop this from happening! If you tell them, they can help you."