𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We have to play against Gryffindor this weekend." Cedric Diggory said in a low voice.

The rain was thumping it down, everyone was already soaked and they had barely been on the pitch for ten minutes.

"But I thought the Gryffindors were going against the Slytherins this weekend? And then us against Ravenclaw is next weekend!"

"Yes, I know that's what I thought, however Malfoy can't play because of his arm-"

"-which isn't even in pain." Charlotte scoffed, earning herself an eyebrow raise from James Potter.

"Well, I can't prove that, so we'll be going against the lions this weekend, I want everyone in the air, let's go!"

𓆏𓆏𓆏

That weekend, Charlotte was stood in the changing rooms as she got ready for the match. She was wearing her Hufflepuff quidditch robes, along with her quidditch boots, her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she made sure that there where no lose strands as she looked in the mirror.

"Ready?" Tamsin asked.

"Ready." Charlotte confirmed.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy matches. She loved the feeling of playing properly, having no boundaries like the constant stopping or the lack of competition there was during training. She got to play quidditch for real and she loved that.

Sure, playing against the Gryffindors had its negatives.

The Potters, Lupin and Blacks would all be in the stands watching, something that always threw Charlotte off. She knew Sirius would be there, as well as her godmother Lily.

"Let's go." Tamsin smiled, snapping Charlotte out of her daydream.

The two walked out, grabbing their broomsticks as they did, making their way over to their team.

"Everybody ready?" Cedric shouted over the rain. He ran a stressful hand through his now soaking wet hair and smiled brightly.

"Ready!"

Cedric looked ready to give his usual speech, but the weather was too noisy for him to even attempt one, so he simply gestured for the team to follow him.

The wind was so strong that they staggered sideways as they walked out onto the field. If the crowd was cheering, they couldn't hear it over the fresh rolls of thunder.