𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Take a seat, Lupin, Johnson." Albus Dumbledore said calmly.

Lottie did as she was told, her hands were covered in blood - some was hers, most was Erin's.

"Fighting! In the middle of the school corridor!" Minerva McGonagall exclaimed, watching James Potter as he slipped into the room.

"It was her fault! She attacked me!" Erin cried, her nose was covered in tissues whilst blood poured out of it. "She deserves to be expelled!"

"What actually happened?" James asked his goddaughter.

"She was being the homophobic bitch that she is and-"

"Charlotte," James said sternly, not wanting her to get into any more trouble.

"Still! She was being homophobic! Again!" Charlotte cried.

"Miss Lupin, I advise you to relax." Mcgonnogal said.

"As far as I can see, Charlotte is telling the truth." Dumbledore said quietly.

"What!" Erin shouted.

"However, we do not tolerate violence here at Hogwarts, nor do we condone homophobic behaviour." He continued, his bright blue eyes gazing over at Charlotte. "Therefore I shall give you both one week of suspension, and I ask you, Charlotte, to make wiser choices when it comes to violence."

"This is outrageous!" Erin cried, not seeming to care that she was speaking to her headmaster. "I refuse! I was just calling her what she is, I should be allowed to express my feelings!"

Charlotte was ready to have a round two of punches, although James raised his eyebrows at her.

"I think it's the perfect sanction for them both," he said honestly.

"Why are you even here?" Erin asked.

"Mr Potter is here on my request, Miss Johnson, and I must ask that you respect the professors in my school." Dumbledore said carefully. "I ask that Mr Potter accompanies you whilst you collect your things, as I do not trust you both alone."

"Yep, fine." James nodded, knowing he had to ask his Goddaughter what exactly he saw during lunch time.

"I ask that you are all back here in one hour, Miss Johnson, I will speak with your parents now." Dumbledore said.