𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Christmas holidays were going by quickly. Some days Charlotte spent with Harry or her grandparents, those were the positive days that took her mind away from the death of her best friend, but others weren't so lucky. Some days were spent curled up in her bed drowning in her own misery. Most nights were spent with Charlotte crying until she fell asleep, still unable to grasp the fact Kaycie was gone, it was awful.

Soon enough Christmas Eve arrived, and surprisingly, Charlotte Lupin was sat on Sophia Potter's bed with two dresses in her hand. One was navy blue, the other a light pink.

"Which one?" She asked, holding up the two dresses.

"The blue one," Sophia and Hermione said in unison, giggling as they realised.

"What is it with you Potters and black tie parties?" Lottie asked, "a summer one and a Christmas one?"

"Oh please!" scoffed Sophia, "the one in the summer was tiny...the Christmas eve and the new years one are much bigger!"

Lottie groaned, she hated the idea of wearing dresses, but Harry had insisted she would look beautiful, and so she wore one anyway.

"I think I'll wear this red one," Sophia held up a red dress that had sequins going around the waist, it was quite short, yet it was definitely her style, Charlotte could tell it would suit the younger girl perfectly.

"It's pretty," Hermione smiled. "I guess that leaves me...I'll go with this one." The dress she held up was a light pink silk dress, it looked tight, it was one that would certainly compliment her figure.

There was a knock on the door, and all eyes turned to Ron Weasley, who had his hands covering his eyes.

"Harry wants to know what dress Charlotte is wearing," he said, his hand still covering his eyes.

"Ron, we're all wearing clothes," laughed Emily.

"I've heard that one from Fred and George multiple times, I'd rather stay safe," he mumbled.

"The navy blue one," Charlotte said loudly whilst the other two girls snickered.

"Okay, thanks," Ron nodded, slowly backing out of the room and crashing into the tinsel that was draped over the room.

"Idiot," scoffed another voice, and Lottie looked up to see Ginny Weasley rolling her eyes at her brother. "Absolute idiot."

"Hey Ginny!" Waved Sophia, beckoning for the redhead to come in.