𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Charlotte finally reached the Gryffindor tower she felt exhausted. Her ears were ringing and her chest felt tight as she stepped through the porthole, the common room was empty (besides Harry, who was sitting on the windowsill waiting for her.)

"Charlie?" He said softly, gesturing for her to come over.

She walked towards him, seating herself next to him on the windowsill. She looked out of the window where the rain was thrashing down on the grounds, the wind was howling and the tree's were fighting to stay standing. The weather was awful, and yet it brought her a feeling of warmth. Harry's eyes were on her, those emerald green eyes burning into her soul as he waited for her to relax, to become comfortable.

"How was it?" He asked quietly, his arm snaking around waist as he tugged her body closer to him.

"It was great," she said in attempt of sarcasm, yet her voice was quiet, she seemed scared, fragile.

"Hey Charlie?" He tilted her chin so that she was looking at him, their eyes meeting. "She's a bitch, and I hate that she's doing this to you," his eyes flickered down to her now bandaged hand, "but she's not here now, and that's what matters."

He leant forwards, pressing a kiss to her forehead whilst his free hand played with her hair.

"I hate her," she said quietly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Me too," Harry said, "is your hand okay?"

"Lupin bandaged it and gave me a potion, so it's not too bad."

"You were with Remus?" He asked, a surprised expression on his face.

"Mhm...I ran into him on the way back from Umbridge's detention," she explained.

"I thought she had kept you past curfew," he chuckled, "I was worried."

"Sorry," she smiled, lifting her head up to look at him properly.

"You're here now, that's what matters," he said, leaning forwards and kissing her slowly.

At first, it was just a soft kiss, one of reassurance that ended within seconds, but as they parted, the pair shared a look before their lips met again. Charlotte's eyes fluttered closer as he pulled her closer, their chests pressed together in a kiss of hunger, they wanted each other, they needed each other. In that moment it was just Lottie and Harry against the world, their only cares were that they were together, that they were kissing.