𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃❀𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓❃ ❀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃❀𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓❃ ❀━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin made her way to Professor Sprouts office with a frown on her face. Yes, she was missing transfigurations, however she had a good enough reason this time.

Charlotte was beyond angry with her father.

She hated him.

No, she despised him.

The fact Remus Lupin thought he could even talk to his daughter, the daughter that he had left made her blood boil.

She knocked on her head of houses door. Pomona Sprout had always been a motherly figure towards Charlotte Lupin. She always knew the right things to say, and she was always kind enough to listen to Charlotte's doubts and problems.

"Come in!" Sprout replied. "Ah Charlotte! Aren't you supposed to be in lesson? Take a seat."

"I just finished defence." Charlotte said bluntly as she sat on the seat opposite her Professor.

"I see." Sprout nodded, her face turning into an expression of pure pity as she looked at her student. "How did it go?"

"Well we had a boggart lesson." Charlotte sighed. "And after second year, you know, I was able to change it to anything."

"What'd you change it to?" The older witch asked as she took a sip of her tea.

"A werewolf, it was the first thing that came to mind." Lottie shrugged.

Professor Sprout very nearly spat her drink out.

"A what?" She gasped, her mind flooding to Remus and how he must've felt.

"A wolf? Y'know? The mythical creatures that howl out the moon?"

"Charlotte, wolves are real, for starters." Sprout explained.

"They're what?" Charlotte gasped. The only thing she knew about wolves were the ones from fairytales like 'Little Red Ridinghood.'

"Yes, although they're not evil or anything." Pomona said frantically, she didn't want to make the child hate werewolves, yet she was slightly unsure on how to word her reasoning. "They don't chose to turn, they're usually bitten and are forced to turn."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but don't worry, you'll never be in contact with one of them anyway!" Pomona said. "So what...er...what happened when the werewolf showed up?"

"I made it pink and the next person went." Charlotte replied.

"That doesn't seem too bad." Said Sprout, her heart feeling heavy for Remus. Sure he left a child at an awful place, however she knew his opinions on his werewolf self and she knew just how much Remus wanted his daughter back.