𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: slightly graphic mentions of burns? Idk how to say it without spoiling it but there will be pain lmao

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You got detention on the first day back? What an achievement!" Alex Exclaimed.

"It's not an achievement, not with this woman," Theo said quietly. "She gives me...strange vibes."

"I don't get it, why would she take over Lupin's class?" Lottie asked curiously, "there's no chance she knows he's a wolf...right?"

"There's a possibility," Theo said, placing his goblet down on the table in front of him and turning back to his lunch. "She works for Fudge, and he has to know."

"She knows you're his kid," Alex said to Charlotte, "does she know about your furry problem?"

"She can't do," Charlotte said sternly, "there's no way..." The lack of certainty, the hint of fear was enough for all of them to know it was all a painted lie, of course Umbridge would know. She passed laws based on half breeds, she took over Lottie's werewolf fathers lesson.

Dolores Umbridge had to know Charlotte Lupin was a wolf. Why else would she use the words mutt and half-breed.

Charlotte picked at her food anxiously. If Umbridge did know, where would that leave Charlotte? A simple word to the press and her life would be over at the mere age of fifteen. She would be removed from the school, she wouldn't get a job in the future, she'd be stripped of her whole future life.

No.

Lottie refused to let that happen. If Umbridge wanted to cause trouble, she'd do the same. If Umbridge wanted to make Lottie's life at Hogwarts difficult, she'd do the exact same. A detention from Umbridge? A prank from Charlotte.

It's just...Lottie had no idea just how horrifying those detentions would be.

"We should prank her," Alex decided, almost as if his mind and synced with Charlotte's. "Get some dung bombs...maybe dye all of her weird pink clothes an ugly green colour."

"Definitely," Theo nodded determinedly. "We should set some pranks up in her office...whilst you're in there, check the system of it, Char."

"Will do!"

"I bet it's pink," Alex said in disgust, "I'm telling you, her whole personality is based off of some kind of pink parade!"

"It's absurd," Lottie scrunched her nose up, glancing around the hall and locking eyes with Harry, who smiled brightly at her, zoning out of his conversation with Lucas as he admired her.