𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first Hogsmeade trip of the year arrived, and this time, Charlotte Lupin was excited. Over her time at Lupin cottage, Hope had offered to sign her permission slip to allow her to go.

"Ready to go?" Asked Hannah Abbott, who was sitting next to Lottie in the Hufflepuff common room as they put their shoes on.

"Ready when you are!" She grinned excitedly.

Erin had bragged and bragged about going to Hogsmeade for ages, Charlotte was finally glad that she would have no need to that anymore

"I think Susan and Erin have already left - we can go straight down." Hannah said.

Lottie nodded, she had planned to meet Theo and Alex at the carriages. The pair of them had been more excited about Charlotte going with them then she had been.

The two left the Hufflepuff common room, chatting about the Triwizard Tournament as they walked through the corridors.

There was only a week or so until the students of Beauxbatons and Ilvermorny would arrive at Hogwarts - Lottie was quite interested in this. She had written Kaycie a letter asking if she would be there, however she hadn't received a letter back. Charlotte simply took that as a no. She didn't dwell on it, she hadn't really expected Kaycie to be going anyway, she wasn't of age yet.

"I think Cedric would be a good representative of Hogwarts - him being a Hufflepuff makes it even better!" Charlotte said with a grin.

"Me too, I heard that the Weasley twins want to find a way into the tournament, even though they're too young." Hannah explained.

"It wouldn't surprise me if they figured out a way," Lottie laughed, she thought the Weasley twins were actually quite smart.

"Me too, they can be quite creative at times!"

"Agreed," Lottie nodded as they made their way to McGonagall.

"Lupin, I don't believe I have your slip..." Minerva McGonagall said, raising her eyebrows at her.

With a bright smile, Lottie handed the Gryffindor head of house her permission slip with Hope Lupin's signature.

"Well then," McGonagall smiled. "You are free to follow on with your peers."

"Thanks Minnie!"

Lottie and Hannah made their way to the carriages happily, though a particularly annoying voice drew their attention.

"Hey Lupin! Lupin!"

The girl in question turned to see Erin Johnson with a sly grin on her face, an arm wrapped around a particularly uncomfortable Harry Potter.