𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOTE: I don't know what Theos dad is called but a dodgy website said Romulus so I'll roll with that

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The holidays were moving fast, and Charlotte Lupin was slowly regaining her strength. Her body has ached for ages after the moon, and it took a long time for her to get back to normal, she just hoped it would get easier over time.

Today was the quidditch world cup, and she was beyond excited. She was finally able to see her friends, something she definitely needed to do after the past few weeks.

And so now she was sitting on the sofa, tying the laces to her trainers. Theo, his father and Alex would be arriving any moment, and then they would go and get Kaycie from the orphanage. It was pretty early in the morning - not something Charlotte was pleased about.

A knock on the door was heard and Lyall made his way to the door, opening it to reveal Charlotte's friends.

"Ah Romulus! Evan! Lovely to see you again!" Lyall smiled broadly.

"Lyall! It's been a while!"

Charlotte looked at Theo and Alex, a wide smile on her face as she ran towards them, engulfing them both in a big hug.

"Bloody hell I've missed you." She whispered.

"Shame we didn't miss you," Alex smirked, earning himself a whack around the head.

"Twat." Theo laughed, stepping away. "How are you?"

"Just fine, you?" Charlotte noticed that both of them had grown quite a bit since the beginning of summer, and their hair was much longer than it had been in their third year.

"We're good!" Theo smiled, knowing Lottie would tell him about everything later on.

"Right then!" Romulus clapped his hands together. "Ready to go?"

The three kids nodded happily, they all had rucksacks over their shoulders as they would be staying in tents the night.

"Have a good time, Lottie!" Lyall smiled.

"See you tomorrow!" She waved.

"Take my arm, we'll be apparating." Evan Rosier said, holding an arm out for Alex and Charlotte whilst Theo went with his dad.