𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie Lupin was sitting in the Gryffindor common room, her feet tapping the floor as she anxiously waited for Harry, who had received a detention from Umbridge.

She knew Umbridge had been using blood quills, and she was beyond nervous to see what state her boyfriends had would be in, her worries and nerves were practically eating her alive.

"What did you get for question three?"Lottie asked.

Hermione, Ginny and Sophia were all in the common room with Charlotte doing their homework, although Lottie was less focused on the work and more focused on Harry.

"Obliteration," Hermione said proudly.

"Oh," Lottie glanced down at the paper, crossing her answer out and re writing it.

"Homework sucks," Sophia said, "I'm glad that we don't get as much as you guys."

"Wait until next year," scoffed Lucas, walking through the common room as he passed them, "you'll get loads."

"I wish we could skip OWL year," Ginny sighed, "it sounds like too much work."

"It is," laughed Lottie, "I dread to think what NEWTs will be like."

"It's quite exciting, isn't it?" Hermione said, smiling.

"No," they all replied in unison.

Hermione shook her head, turning back to her homework as she excitedly scribbled down the answers.

Charlotte's attention went back to the portrait, her mind drifting back to Harry, who was most likely being forced to use blood quills. The mere thought of it made Charlotte sick to the stomach, how could such a disgusting woman treat children in such a horrific way? It was so wrong on so many levels.

Sophia looked over at Charlotte, a confused expression on her face. "What are you waiting for, Lottie?"

"Harry," she said quietly.

"Oh," a smirk filled Sophia's face, "I knew you two would get together! What did I tell you on the astronomy tower?"

"Yes, you were right," Lottie laughed.

"So where is he?"

"Detention with Umbridge," Hermione said matter-of-factly. "I do hope he's okay."

"Me too," Charlotte sighed.

"I much prefer Lupin as a defense teacher," Ginny said, quickly turning to Charlotte, "no offence."

"I hate to say it," Charlotte said, "but me too."