𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒' 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒' 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie stood on the quidditch pitch surrounded by her team. It was nearing the end of February, and the game of Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff was upcoming, meaning the badgers were getting as much training as the possibly could to make sure they were all on the same page with tactics and how they were going to perfect their win.

"Chasers, let's see you back up in the air!" Tamsin called out, rubbing her forehead in stress.

Charlotte flew up, admiring the view of the Hogwarts grounds. It was nearing sunset, which meant it was the perfect time to be in the air.

Tamsin released the quaffle into the air, watching for a few minutes as the chasers began to follow them before she turned back to the rest of the team.

James stood along the sidelines, his palms were sweating as he watched Lottie. He had news for her, great news to be exact, though he was a tad unsure as to how she would take it.

Would she be happy that he planned to have a meet-the-children day at the orphanage for potential foster carers?

He didn't see why she'd be mad, but it was a possibility. James knew that Lottie liked spending time with the kids, and it was quite often that she check in with him to make sure everyone was doing well.

He watched as she flew, smiling as he noticed how happy flying made her. He had been worried lately, he knew Lottie was struggling with the death of Kaycie, and so it was nice to see her smiling.

When the training came to an end, James called Lottie back, asking for a quick chat.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.

"Fine," she replied, taking a gulp of water from the bottle she had brought with her.

"Good goo," James anxiously rubbed the back of his neck, "so I actually have some things to tell you."

"What's up?"

"I'm hosting a week for the children at the orphanage. People can come and have a look round, talk to the kids... I'm hoping to get a lot of them in with foster parents. They deserve to be with loving families."

Lottie smiled, deciding not to tell James that she already knew. Instead, she acted surprised, "that sounds amazing! What are your plans?"

James beamed. He didn't think she'd be upset, but there had been a little doubt. "I have lots! I went through the muggle computer thingy...I went through the emails - did you know the orphanage had it's own email? I'm a little rusty with computer tricks. Lily is good with that."

"Kaycie is good with computers," Charlotte said, and then it hit her, and she frowned. "Was. She was good with them."

James sighed. "There were lots of people who have tried to get into foster care for years! I replied to all of the recent ones and I made a website too, (well, Peter made most of it, but I helped.) And so many people have offered to come in and see what they can do!"