𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The night sky is so beautiful," Lottie exhaled, speaking to Harry as they lay in the garden of Potter Manor watching the stars. It was the night before the full moon, and Charlie couldn't sleep. The warmth of the summer was eating her alive; she couldn't lay in a bed without overheating completely. Her stomach was sick with nerves, something was going to happen the following night; she didn't know what, but something was wrong, something was going to happen and she didn't know what, but it wasn't going to be good.

"There are so many stars out tonight," he whispered in awe, his fingers lightly tapping against her arm due to how close they were to one another. "Are you feeling any better?"

"No," she replied truthfully, "Harry what if something bad happens?"

He rolled over and faced her, gripping her hands tightly, "Lottie, my love, we've talked about this. Everything is going to be just fine. Nothing is going to happen."

"But Harry," she frowned, propping herself up on her elbow. "I've never done this before Harry...something might happen. I can't explain how scared I am, the thought of doing this scares me so much."

"I'm going to be there right until you leave," he kissed her forehead. "And I'll be there the second you wake up," he kissed her again, this time on the lips. "So will Alex and Theo. You're going to be okay."

"I love you Harry," she sniffed, feeling slightly at ease.

"Everything is going to be just fine," he promised.

❀❀❀

The next evening was hectic.

Charlotte had experienced busy full moon days before, but this was different. Everybody was stressed, scared, concerned, hopeful.

She sat at the table of Potter Manor, Harry's hand clinging to hers as she watched the scene unfold.

"So we take this portkey in one hour to the forest. That gives us fifteen minutes to sort everything out before everything starts...fifteen minutes is enough right? But what if Lottie changes early? Oh my god it's to early-"

"James for crying out loud! You're going to scare the poor girl to pieces!" Cried Lily.

"Lily flower - no - you're right. Charlotte, everything is fine, right boys?"

Alex and Theo, who were snacking on crisps, stared up at James in uncertainty. Harry looked extremely nervous and almost like a deer caught in headlights. Sirius nodded confidently whilst Remus lifted his head from the table and groaned.