𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning of the third task, Charlotte Lupin was sitting in the Hufflepuff common room.

"If I don't make it out alive, will you promise to pursue a job in quidditch? Or at least think about it, I mean, with your skill you could get onto a real team!" Cedric said excitedly.

"You will make it out alive, dummy." Lottie laughed, "but maybe, we'll see."

"You better," he said, poking her in the sides.

"Do you have a plan for the third task?" She asked him.

"Er, I've practised spells of course, but I reckon I'll just have to wing it when I'm in there." He shrugged.

"Ced! You don't have a plan?"

"I'm just kidding," he laughed, shaking his head at her fear, "of course I have a plan."

"Good," Charlotte let out a sigh of relief, "don't do that!"

"Sorry!" He laughed, "anyway, how's you and Potter?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lottie asked, tapping her fingers on the side of the sofa nervously.

"Well, you like him, so how's that going?"

"Who says I like him?" She asked, her cheeks burning red as she bit her tongue.

"It's obvious," Cedric said, "can I make my if-I-die-wish that you'll ask Harry out if I die?"

"Nope."

"What! You can't just say no to a dying man!"

"I can," Lottie smirked, "I don't like Harry like that."

"You're lying," Cedric snorted, "ah, young love, how sweet!"

"Cedric!" She flicked him on the forehead, "speaking of young love, how're things with Cho?"

"Changing the subject are we, Lupin?" Cedric said, "but Cho and I are amazing, actually!"

"Good," Lottie grinned, "now go get some breakfast, Diggory, and get ready for the task you're going to win!"

"Will do, I'll see you after the task?"

"With the tri wizard cup in your hand," Lottie confirmed, standing up form the sofa and exiting the common room so she could go and find her friends.

When she entered the great hall, she quickly sat with Theo, Alex and Kaycie, who were all discussing the next task.

"I can't believe it's the end of the tournament!" Kaycie sighed, tearing a piece of croissant apart.