𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Charlotte sat on the floor  in the entrance hall with Theo and Alex eating toast as they watched people put their names in the goblet of fire. She had a bright grin plastered on her face. Lottie was excited for this year, it was almost as if the universe was on her side for once.

They saw about twenty people milling around it, some of them eating toast, all examining the Goblet of Fire. It had been placed in the center of the hall on the stool that normally bore the Sorting Hat. A thin golden line had been traced on the floor, forming a circle ten feet around it in every direction.

"Morning!" Kaycie waved, bouncing into view and flopping down next to Theo.

"Someones chirpy," he laughed.

"Course I am, I'm not stuck at Beauxbatons." She winked, stealing a bite from his toast.

"So do you have a year off of school work?" Alex asked.

"No," Kaycie sighed. "Fran and I are having lessons from one of the seventh years - rather annoying if you ask me."

"Indeed we do," a second voice said, and everyone looked up to see a girl with light brown hair, she was quite tall and with lots of freckles.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Francesca!" Kaycie announced.

"You can call me Fran," she smiled, turning to Lottie. "You're Charlotte, right?"

"That's me," Lottie nodded happily.

"Perfect! I've heard lots about you!" Francesca said, her French accent thick. "Mind if I join you?"

"Nope," Alex shrugged. "I'm Alex Rosier by the way."

"Theodore Nott," Theo smiled as Fran turned to him.

"Great to meet you!"

The five sat talking for a while, they watched the group of Durmstrangs put their name in the goblet and they watched as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Emily Black and Erin Johnson strolled in.

"Give me names Lottie! Who's Erin with?" Kaycie asked quickly.

"Harry Potter is the one with black hair and glasses." Charlotte replied.

"He got his fathers genes, good on him!"

"The ginger one is Ron Weasley,"

"I've seen his clones around the school..."

"The one with bushy hair is Hermione Granger." Lottie said.

"She looks sweet,"

"The one with black hair curly hair is Lucas Black."