𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃۪ ❀۪𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐒❃۪❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❃۪ ❀۪𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐒❃۪❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thursday night came around quickly and Erin, Lottie, Alex and Theo were all ready to prank the Gryffindors. They crept out of the Hufflepuff common rooms at 2am with excited grins on their faces and a rush of adrenaline.

"We have to go full commando!" Whispered Alex.

"We have to what?" Lottie gasped, wondering if her ears had had a malfunction.

"I'm not complaining," Theo winked.

"Commando, you know?" Alex repeated.

"Do you know what that means?" Asked Erin, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"Er...not really it just sounds cool, I heard the muggles down the road from my house saying it." Alex shrugged.

"It means to not wear underwear," Lottie told him, giggling slightly.

Alex glanced at Theo.

"I'm still not complaining," Theo winked.

Alex blushed a deep red.

"Anyway," Lottie laughed, shaking her head at her friends, "let's get going!"

The four made their way to the Gryffindor tower, creeping through the corridors as they attempted to avoid Filch. If anything, they did not need a run in with him and his cat.

"I still think this is a bad idea," Erin whispered as they made their way up the moving stairs.

"Don't be a kill joy," Alex pouted. "It'll be funny when we see the faces of the Gryffindors tomorrow morning."

"I don't think so."

"You don't have to come," Theo reminded her, "you can go to get, we don't really need another person anyway."

Erin glared at him, not wanting to miss out, so she hurried along with her mouth closed.

When they finally reached the Gryffindor tower, all four friends where extremely excited - although Erin was still a little grumpy about the whole breaking the rules thing.

"You guys ready?" Theo whispered.

"Yep!" Theo and Lottie replied in unison.

"Not really, if I get a detention I'm blaming you all." Sighed Erin. "But let's do it anyway, Fortuna Major."

"You're not Gryffindors," the fat lady said. "Why should I let you in?"

"Because we have the password," Theo smirked, "Fortuna Major."