𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next few days Charlotte had been a little out of it. The next few days, her mind kept drifting to her and her fathers conversation and she really was having mixed feelings about it. She didn't know how to feel or how she should feel, nor did she want to make any type of decisions. Tears had definitely been split over the situation, the whole situation was overwhelming and beyond stressful for the fourteen year old.

She had seen her father a few times, and each time he would stop to ask how she was and how her day was going. He only received blunt replies, however, he was making an effort and Charlotte knew she had to consider that.

Now however, she was making her way to the black lake with her friends. It was the day of the second task, and everyone was intrigued to see what would be done.

"Is that the Weasley twins?" Asked Alex, they all turned to see two boys holding cardboard boxes as they shouted out offers.

"The ginger cult?" Kaycie asked with a grin.

Charlotte knew Kaycie wasn't doing too well mentally, she had a good mask for it but Lottie knew better than that. Kaycie wasn't getting enough sleep and she appeared to be both smoking and drinking her problems away. Lottie had been trying to help her, she really had, however she was starting to worry a lot and she was slightly unsure on how to help her.

"The ginger cult?" Theo questioned, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"I'm telling you, there's hundreds of them." Kaycie said matter-of-factly.

"Come on," Lottie rolled her eyes with a smile, climbing into one of the boats that led to the stands. "Who do you guys think will win this task?"

"Cedric,"

"Krum,"

"Anyone but Fleur,"

Everyone turned to Alex.

"She's not the best..." he mumbled. "I don't understand why everyone loves her - sure she's pretty but it's only because she's a veela!"

"I think she'll do good," Lottie said with a smirk. "Although, I guess we won't know until we see what they do."

"Agreed," Theo nodded, "I wonder who comes up with the tasks."