𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie woke up in an unfamiliar place, her head was pounding and her body felt heavy and stiff. Opening her eyes, she realised she was in the hospital wing.

"Good morning!" The familiar voice of James Potter exclaimed. He was sitting on the chair next to her hospital bed. "How're you feeling?"

"Like I've been in hell," Charlotte mumbled, her voice slightly raspy.

"I'm not surprised." James nodded. "Bit of a rough moon if you ask me."

"Can't say I remember it," Charlotte replied quietly. "What time is it?"

"Almost two, in the afternoon."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, you're friends have been in and out, they're currently in lessons though." James explained. "I think Poppy wanted to do some check ups before you leave, but I'll let you get your rest for now."

Lottie nodded, but she couldn't help but keep her attention on her shoulder. It was stinging and it felt like the skin had been torn apart, though she tried to ignore it. James left, and for a brief moment Charlotte was alone, that was until she heard a loud pop.

She looked up, her vision still slightly blurry however she could just about make out Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

"Morning," Lupin smiled, and Lottie was slightly taken aback that he was speaking to her. "How was last night?"

"Er...alright?" She replied nervously.

"Good good," Remus nodded calmly. "How're you feeling?"

"Great..." she responded, still puzzled and yet too tired to argue.

"We'll let you get your rest." Remus said quietly, and he and Sirius went to find Pomfrey.

An hour or so later, Charlotte had been able to leave the hospital wing. Poppy had shown her her shoulder (which had a deep gash across it) and given her some cream and ointment for it. She made her way to the Hufflepuff common room, still tired and in desperate need of sleep.

As she arrived in the common room, she was quite surprised to see Kaycie laying upside down on one of the sofas with a book in her hands.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Lottie asked.

"A house elf actually," Kaycie replied, still not looking up from the book. "They're sweet creatures."

"They are, but aren't you supposed to be doing school work?"

"I am, hence why I'm here." Kaycie said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Frans doing something, I haven't seen her since yesterday and I'm certainly not doing lessons alone."