𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The 28th March quickly arrived, meaning one thing. It was Charlotte Hope Lupin's birthday.

She made her way down to the Hufflepuff common room all ready for school, she had received a few 'Happy birthdays' from her dorm mates - minus Erin who wasn't even there.

"Happy birthday Lottie!" Shouted Cedric Diggory as he left the common room, throwing a Honeydukes chocolate bar in her direction.

"Thanks Ced!" Lottie shouted back.

After that, everyone in the common room turned to her, each wanting to individually say happy birthday to their house mate.

When she finally managed to leave the common room, Lottie was met with Alexander Rosier and Theodore Nott.

"Happy birthday!" They cheered, the both of them tackling her into a hug.

"Thank you!" Lottie laughed.

"Now, no presents until later." Alex said with a smirk. "For now, breakfast."

And so they made their way to the great hall, Alex took her hand and made a big deal of swinging their arms up and down like children whilst Theo laughed at them.

As they made their way down the corridor, they caught up with James Potter.

"Happy birthday, Charlotte!" James said with a giant grin, handing her a wrapped up present. "We found this with your mums things - she was a big fan of AC/DC, it just a hoodie and tshirt but I thought you might want them.'

"Thank you," she smiled.

"No problem!" He rushed off, to the Great Hall, whilst the others walked a little slower.

"Happy birthday Charlotte!" Tamsin Applebee said cheerfully as the now fourteen year old girl sat down at the Hufflepuff table with her friends.

"Thanks Tamsin!" Lottie said for what felt like the hundredth time today - not that she really minded.

She grabbed some pancakes, put them on her plate and grabbed the nutella.

"Pass me the strawberries." She said to Alex.

She never really knew why, but Lottie always had pancakes with nutella and strawberries on her birthday. She remembered her first birthday at the orphanage and she had cried for her mum, one of the older girls had found her and offered her pancakes.

It had been an ongoing thing for what Lottie thought was since then.

The owls flew in with the post, and Lottie didn't really think about it, knowing she never really received any post.