𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So...where are we going again?" Ron Weasley asked Charlotte and Harry.

"The room of requirements," Lottie replied, Coco hiding under her robes with her nose poking out.

"I've never heard of it...so it's where Coco stays?"

"She sleeps in the girls dorm, although only Hermione knows that, and in the mornings and evenings she goes for walks. Whilst we're in lessons she stays in the room of requirements," Lottie explained.

"The room of requirements is pretty good for Coco, she really likes it," Harry, who seemed to have taken a big role in Coco's care life, said.

"She doesn't...she doesn't bite, does she?" Ron asks nervously.

"Nope," Lottie shook her head, "unless you're mean to her."

"Got it."

They reached the entrance to the room of requirements, and Ron stared at Harry and Charlotte blankly.

"Now what?" He asked.

Before anyone could answer, a large door was revealed, and Coco helped in excitement.

"Bloody hell!" Gasped Ron, "where did it...how...what?"

"Welcome to the room of requirements," Harry chuckled, taking Coco out of Charlotte's arms as she opened the door, "also known as the come and go room."

"But I don't understand," Ron said, walking in and gasping again at what he was seeing, "so say you really needed the toilet...you could come here and a toilet would just be revealed?"

"Yup," Lottie nodded, pulling off her rucksack and filling Coco's food bowl, "that is the general idea."

"Woah!" He said excitedly, "how did you find out about this place?"

"Your brothers," Lottie replied, "plus James and Cedric."

"Wicked!" He grinned, looking around, "seems like a great place for privacy...do you ever catch people snogging in here?"

Charlotte and Harry shared a brief look, both blushing furiously. They still hadn't discussed their kiss from the previous week, and so they were both still slightly awkward around one another, both too shy to bring up the subject.

"I've never walked in on anyone, no." Harry said coolly, his eyes flickering to Coco as he thought about Lottie. He wanted to talk to her about this kiss...maybe do it again...maybe ask her out. He simply couldn't find the courage to do so. It was almost as though his inner Gryffindor disappeared around her, she took his cocky personality and snapped it in half, leaving him a nervous blushing wreck.