𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐃❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: suicidal thoughts, self harm, alcohol and drug mentions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kaycie Lloyd's life had never been easy.

For as long as she could remember, everything had been bad. The earliest memory she had was the one of her parents death; a brutal car crash that only she had survived.

You'd think, given the fact England wasn't the poorest of countries, the child support system would be helpful and safe, but no.

Kaycie's life had gone to complete and utter shit the second her parents were gone. The orphanage was a total dump and the people were vile, if anything, it was the one place you knew not to take your children.

Kaycie was thankful for Charlotte, of course. Meeting Lottie was definitely one of Kaycie's core memories, she could still remember the day the little ginger girl had wandered into the girls bedroom with a frown on her face; Kaycie was beyond excited to make friends with her.

Charlotte had always been a person Kaycie had found comfort in. It had always been in the simple things, like staying up late and watching the stars or sneaking out of the orphanage with cheap alcohol and intoxicating cigarettes. No matter what it was, Lottie was a good listener. Sure, she wasn't the best at giving advice, that title stuck with Kaycie, but bring able to talk about her feelings to Lottie had always been enough.

Throughout their childhood, Kaycie had always seen Lottie as a little sister. She was the girl Kaycie had to protect, the girl Kaycie would stand by and make sure was always okay. Leaving for boarding school at the young age of eleven made that hard. Kaycie had never been a fan of Beauxbatons, she had always envied Charlotte for going to such a laid back school that didn't have such desperate beauty standards, Hogwarts didn't make it extremely difficult to fit in, everyone was unique, they could be themselves.

Even now, at the age of sixteen, almost seventeen, Kaycie envied Lottie.

She envied the fact that Charlotte and her friends could laugh the ugliest of laughs and not be judged. She envied the fact that they could dress how they wanted and not be in fear of being looked down on, they didn't have to worry about a strict professor lecturing them on how they looked or acted. Kaycie despised the fact it went the opposite way for her.

She had perched herself on the windowsill of her dorm, her dainty fingers holding an unlit cigarette as she looked around the Beauxbatons grounds. It was quite beautiful, really, and if she enjoyed being there, she may have appreciated the way it looked a little more.