𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: comments do wonders when it comes to motivation (which I have been lacking) so remember to comment and vote xo━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

January quickly passed and turned to February, and as the days passed, Umbridge grew stronger in power, something that scared Lottie.

She was sitting down in the astronomy tower after walking around the grounds with Coco, her eyes drawn to the beautiful stars around her. Coco lay on her back, happy to have a rest after the amount of running around and exercise she had done.

"It's very cold," a familiar voice said, "what're you doing up?"

Charlotte looked up at Sirius Black, raising an eyebrow at him. "I could ask you the same thing. Were you pranking my father again?"

"No...I'm actually on my way to prank James but I figured I'd come up here to plan," Sirius chuckled.

"Really?" She asked curiously, fiddling with the stud she had put back into her nose for the first time in a while.

"Yeah...it'll just a few bits in his office...maybe put a super sticking spell on his chair for the next time he sits down..."

Lottie laughed, the image of James stuck to his chair was rather funny.

"So, late night star watching?" Sirius asked, turning the conversation back onto her.

Lottie shrugged, "you could say that." She looked towards Coco, "just the end of a late walk."

"That's nice, though you chose a pretty cold night to do it!"

"I know...I can't wait for Spring to come around, the cold is getting boring now!"

"I can agree with you there, I miss summer!"

Lottie laughed, and for a moment they were silent, until he asked, "how have you been doing lately? I feel like I haven't spoken to you much at all, but I'd like you to know that I'm here if you need to talk about anything!"

"Thank you," she replied.

"So, how are you?"

"Better," she replied simply. It wasn't a lie, the death of Kaycie was slowly easing away, but it still hurt like a bitch.

"Well...if you need something to take your mind off of it, you can come and help me prank Prongs?"

Lottie looked up at him. What did she have to lose?