𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie Lupin was once again, pissed off with her father.

She made her way down to dinner with a frown on her face and her fists clenched.

She had so many questions, one being why won't he fuck off?

She wandered into the Great Hall, making her way towards the Slytherin table. She couldn't see Alex or Theo yet, so she decided to talk to Daphne Greengrass whilst she waited.

"Hey, Lottie!" Daphne smiled. "Theo and Alex are coming, they said to tell you they'd be a minute or two late."

"Got it," smiled Charlotte, "how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." Daphne grinned, piling food onto her plate. "You? We haven't spoken in ages."

"Agreed! I'll have to sit here more often, and I'm good too."

"Good good, I see you Hufflepuffs are doing good this quidditch season!" Daphne nodded towards the Hufflepuff table.

"Yeah, Cedrics got us training like crazy - not that I mind." Lottie said, catching the eyes of Theodore Nott as he and Alex came strolling in.

"Good evening ladies," smiled Alex. "Guess what we just did!"

"What did you d-" Charlotte cut herself off as she watched Draco Malfoy come running in with bright orange hair. "Oh, Merlin!"

"Who did this?" Draco roared across the hall, turning everyone's attention to him and his orange hair.

The whole hall fell about laughing.

"My...My father will hear about this!" He shouted, stomping over to the Slytherin table.

"Whoopsies," Alex pouted. "I wonder who would do such a thing!"

Charlotte nudged him in the ribs playfully with a smirk on her face.

"Good day?" Theo asked.

"Mine was amazing!"

"Alex, I've been with you all day, I was talking to Lottie." Theo rolled his eyes, and Daphne laughed at the boys idiocity.

"Mine was good," Lottie said uncertainly.

She was still pissed off with Lupin. She glanced up at the teacher's table where he was whispering to Potter with a frown on his face, whilst Potter held a sad expression on his.

Theo followed her gaze and sighed. If anyone hated Remus Lupin more than Charlotte Lupin, it was Theodore Nott.

"Did something happen?" Theo asked, gesturing towards to the professors table. "With him?"