𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first few days back at Hogwarts were difficult for Lottie to adjust to, though with the support of her friends, she was back on track with her studies.

There was only one problem; Dolores Umbridge.

The woman seemed to have had her ego boosted across the Christmas holidays, because within just a short period of time, she appeared to have gained more power than before.

Walking down the corridors to transfigurations, hand in hand with Harry, Charlotte rolled her eyes as she noticed the toad-like woman making her way towards them.

"Oh great," Lottie murmured, she still felt rather uneasy every time she saw the woman, memories of the silver quill followed her like a shadow, and it made her stomach drop just to think about.

Harry squeezed her hand reassuringly, rubbing small circles on her palm to comfort her.

"Potter, Lupin," she called out, her tone sharp. "Students of the opposite sex must not be that close to one another."

Harry rolled his eyes, not moving an inch away from his girlfriend.

"Mister Potter," Umbridge said sternly, "did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yes."

Lottie elbowed him in the ribs, fear rushing through her. What if she used a blood quill on him? What if she hurt him?

Charlotte would probably kill Umbridge if she did that.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff," she said, her voice shaking with anger. "And another ten for poor uniform, tuck your shirt in!"

Lottie let out a sigh of relief, her hand still locked with his as he sorted out his shirt.

"Both of you, off to lesson, now." Umbrige said, turning to Charlotte "And for God's sake! Stop being a slut and let go of him!"

"Hey! She's not a s-"

"Excuse me?" A new voice said, and all heads turned to Remus Lupin and James Potter.  "What was that?" Remus asked.

"Ah, you're here," Umbridge sneered. "I was just telling your children to get to class."

"No you weren't," Remus said through gritted teeth. "What the hell did you just call my daughter?"

Lottie winced.

"I think you're forgetting your position in authority, Mr Lupin."

"And I think you are abusing your power," James said angrily. "What would the headmaster say if he heard a professor using such vulgar language towards a student?"