𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: boys being touchy? Like not sa but just touchy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Lottie Lupin woke up to the usual sound of crashing and shouting.

She winced slightly, the thin mattress she slept on digging into her back and the thin duvet barely warming her through the English winter.

She glanced around, most of the girls had left, but Kaycie was sleeping peacefully. Charlotte had always wondered how the girl slept so easily in such a loud place, though she never really questioned it.

The clock on the wall read 6:30am, and Charlotte rolled her eyes.

She hated mornings.

Knowing she wouldn't go back to sleep, the youngest Lupin sat up, lazily making her way over to her bag and pulling out some leggings and a jumper.

She padded to the bathroom, her fluffy socks making each step silent, something Lottie was grateful for.

After changing, Charlotte made her way down the stairs towards the living room. She knew someone would have to feed the younger kids, she doubted  anyone else had been doing it properly through the year. This was probably the only reason she hated leaving the orphange.

"Lottie!" The younger girls squealed, their eyes gleaming with excitement as they stared up at her.

"Hey guys," Charlotte waved, a smile forming on her face. "Who wants breakfast?"

The kids all cheered, and she nodded. "Give me a minute then."

She went into the kitchen, grabbing a loaf of bread and the tub of butter. She started to make the toast, completely unaware of the older boy staring at her.

Well, that was until he placed a hand on her waist.

Charlotte flinched at the unexpected touch, stepping away from the sixteen year old boy.

"What the fuck!" She hissed, slapping his hand away from her body.

"Morning Lupin," the older boy, Tommy, smirked.

"Piss off Fletcher." She rolled her eyes.

"Hows boarding school? Have they gotten bored of you yet?" He asked, pressing his hand to her hips once again.