𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie and Harry walked down the stony path of the Hogwarts courtyard, Harry holding Coco's lead as they made their way out to the grassy area of the Hogwarts grounds.

The temperature seemed to have dropped across the past few weeks, and as it neared the end of October, Scotland seemed to show more and more signs that winter was coming. The grass was always littered with either raindrops of frost, and no matter what one it was, Lottie always ended up with wet trainers.

"Remind me why you chose to wake up early and walk her with me?" Lottie said, looking up at Harry with curious brown eyes.

"I like spending time with you guys," he smiled, admitting how pretty she looked.

"Well, we like spending time with you," Lottie laughed, "even if we are freezing our hands off in the process!"

"You're wearing my hoodie," Harry said, peering down at the black hoodie had had given her the previous year, "it suits you."

"Thanks," she blushed, putting her hands in her pockets as they continued to walk.

"Are you looking forwards to the match?" He asked as they turned the corner nearest to Hagrids hut.

"Very," Lottie nodded, "although I'm a bit nervous...my quidditch kit is in the Hufflepuff broom closet, is it okay if we go and get it after we've walked Coco?"

"Course," Harry nodded, smiling brightly. "Oh! There's a Halloween party in the Gryffindor common room on...well Halloween. I was wondering - of course you don't have to...it's for all houses above fifth year...but you're more than welcome...unless you have better things to do - do you want to come?"

"Why not?" She laughed, grinning at the blushing mess he was in. "I'll be there."

"Brilliant!"

He stayed smiling as they walked across the grounds, he hoped to finally have his feelings about her out in the open by Halloween, and if he didn't, he was going to be extremely annoyed with his own awkwardness.

Charlotte, completely oblivious to the war Harry was having in his head over how he would tell her about his feelings, with having a completely different crisis. Halloween was the day after the full moon (which was odd, because you'd expect Halloween to be the full moon date.) She knew she'd be tired and ill that say,and possibly decorated with more scars, but she wanted to make Harry happy by showing up.