𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The days were going by quickly, and soon enough there was only three days until the end of the holidays, and then Charlotte and Kaycie would have to go their separate ways and go back to school.

Lottie wasn't looking forward to it.

It was new years eve and Lottie and Kaycie had plans to go and watch the public display of fireworks just up the road. Living in London had its perks, there was always something going on on this particular night of the year. Whether it was a party being held or fireworks displays, there was always something.

Charlotte stepped into the shared bedroom she spent half of her life in with a smile on her face. She was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie, nothing special considering it was freezing outside.

"Are you ready to go yet?" She asked Kaycie, who had just finished applying her eyeliner.

"Two seconds," Kaycie muttered as she reached for her mascara. "Some of us rely on makeup to keep them sane."

"Well losing your sanity wouldn't be too bad," Lottie shrugged. "You could run around like a maniac and get away with it."

"That sounds embarrassing," Kaycie cringed. "I don't fancy everyone seeing me run around like a maniac, people are judgy these days."

"Tell me about it," scoffed Lottie. "You should see how judgy Erin is these days."

"She was always judgy," Kaycie rolled her eyes. "She gives off a judgy aura."

"You sound like the divination professor at Hogwarts."

"Ooh I love divination!" Kaycie exclaimed. "Our teacher is really sweet."

"Ours is a tad crazy, but I think it makes her better." Lottie said.

"You gotta be a tad crazy if you want to be a divination teacher. Is she a real seer?"

"I think so." Charlotte shrugged. "People say she's just off her rocker, but I reckon she's true."

Kaycie nodded, standing up and grabbing her jacket.

"Come on then!"

The two set off down the stairs, swiftly avoiding everyone else that lived there as they made their way to the front door.