𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Https://pin.it/4TC7tLM

Lotties dress ^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning of Christmas day, Charlotte Lupin was awoken to the feeling of someone jumping on her.

"Wake up Lottie!" Laughed Kaycie. "It's Christmas!"

"Kaycie it's like seven in the morning," Charlotte mumbled, not even opening her eyes.

"The perfect time to go and find Theo and Alex and open presents!"

"I hate you,"

"Me too, now come on!" Kaycie practically dragged her friend out of bed and down the stairs, barely giving Lottie any time to get the presents she had bought for her friends.

The Hufflepuffs had all put up Christmas decorations around the common room, along with a brightly decorated Christmas tree, meaning it looked very pretty as they made their way through.

"Us being the only ones awake is a key reason as to why I should be asleep right now," Charlotte murmured, glancing around the empty common room.

"No."

The pair left the Hufflepuff common room and made their way down to the Slytherin one.

"Fran?" Kaycie whispered, looking up to see Francesca Costello turning the corner. Her shirt was inside out and her pyjama shorts had been hitched up so that they looked a lot smaller than they actually were.

Her head snapped up, and Charlotte could briefly see the hickey on her neck before she hid it under her hair.

"Oh, Kaycie! Hi love!" Fran quickly made her way over, distracting Kaycie with a kiss before she questioned anything.

Charlotte looked ready to hex her.

"So Francesca. Where have you been?" Charlotte asked, glaring at the girl.

"I was actually looking for Kaycie you see! I woke up early and wanted to give her her Christmas present...she wasn't in our dorm though."

"We must've gone opposite ways!" Kaycie laughed, wrapping an arm around Francesca's waist. "We're going to see Lotties friends, are you coming?"