𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Waking up with with his girlfriend curled into his side was something that made Harry Potter instantly smile.

Harry's life had always been rather simple. He had always had both of his parents around, he grew up with siblings and good family friends, yet thing were always amazing.

Yet, it always felt like something was missing. Call it it strange or girly...but he was sure that something was supposed to fulfill this strange gap, to cure the unknown emptiness that lingered inside of him.

And then he met Charlotte Hope Lupin.

Of course, the pair hadn't been the best of friends when were younger...their first interaction ever improved that.

An eleven year old Harry James Potter, who's ego had skyrocketed since he joined Hogwarts, strolled up to Charlotte Lupin, curiosity written all over his face as he did so.

Harry had found it was rather easy to make friends, he just had to say "hi, I'm Harry Potter," and they instantly knew who he was. He was the son of the famous ex quidditch player, James Potter, everyone loved that about him.

"Hello, I'm Harry, Harry Potter!" He outstretched an arm for the red head in front of him, however, she glared back from her seat at the Hufflepuff table.

Now, little Lottie Lupin was quite blunt as a child. She held no sympathy towards a single Potter, especially not the green eyed boy in front of her.

"What do you want?" She asked, her eyes flickering from his head to toe. She knew exactly who he was. He was the boy her dad had been with just a few weeks ago on 'The Daily Profit.'

"Don't you know who I am?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No," she replied, not interested in boosting his arrogance levels.

"Oh," Potter frowned, but he quickly brushed it off. "Well I'm Harry! Our dads are friends."

"I don't have a dad." She said dryly, running a hand through her hair as Theodore Nott and Alexander Rosier exchanged curious glances.

"It's true!" Piped up Erin Johnson, "but I have one! Can we be friends, Harry?"

Harry briefly looked at Erin and shrugged, turning back to Lottie. "Your name is Charlotte Lupin, the same as Remus Lupin, right?"

"Wrong."

"But-"

"Potter, if you don't go back to the Gryffindor table, I might have to hex you over there myself, got it?"