𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(I updated it when it was unfinished earlier, so make sure you read the end even if u have read the beginning already!)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie woke up with a groan, her senses had heightened since she was bitten, meaning even the whispers of her dorm mates still woke her up.

Rubbing her eyes, she glanced around the room. Only Susan and Hannah were awake, although she knew for a fact Erin always woke up at half past seven every morning, meaning it was estremely early.

She got up and ready quicker than usual, and decided to go for a walk around the castle as she waited for breakfast. The castle was practically empty, everyone was still in bed and yet the silence was slightly calming. There were no irritating noises and no loud talking, it was refreshing.

"Lottie?"

She looked up to see James Potter making his way through the corridor, he looked wide awake despite it being so early in the morning.

"Morning," she smiled.

"What're you doing up so early?" He asked.

"It's too loud in my dorm," she shrugged.

James nodded sympathetically, he had wanted to help Lottie on her first full moon, however Hope and Lyall had insisted they knew what they were doing and that they were fine alone.

'Why are you up so early?" She asked.

"I'm used to getting up early for quidditch, it's just become a habit since then." He laughed.

"What? Quidditch at Hogwarts?"

"Yeah - and from when I was in Puddlemere!" He shrugged. "Anyway, how was the first moon?"

Charlotte tended slightly, the thought of the moon was not one she enjoyed. She was having nightmares about the whole thing, and was beyond scared of having to do it again.

"It was fine," she lied.

"I've been helping your dad on full moons for almost twenty years," James said slowly, "I know what full moons do to people."

Charlotte didn't answer, running her tongue along the inside of her cheek as she looked up at him.

"We'll make sure the next one is okay." James said quickly. "I'll talk to Poppy and sort it out, don't worry! I have to go now, I'll see you later! Have a good day!"

Charlotte stared at the rambling man in complete shock, she didn't know what he meant, however she simply shrugged, not wanting to think about the moon any longer.