𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After dinner, Charlotte, Theo and Alex left the Great Hall and made their way to the fifth floor.

"Do you think she's okay?" Lottie asked, anxiously nibbling her finger nails.

"You were gone for like an hour," Theo laughed, "she probably didn't even realise you're gone."

"That's mean," she playfully glared at him, "now then." She walked into the room of requirements, scanning the room for Coco.

Her eyes finally landed on the Coco, who was asleep on the big fluffy dog bed, her chest slowly rising up and down, the occasional snort from her nose escaping.

"She's so cute!" Alex said excitedly, "she's like a tiny baby I just want to squeeze her....I'm not going to...of course."

"I hope not," Lottie laughed, "I don't want to wake her up..."

"Can't we take the bed with us?" Alex asked, gently stroking Coco's stomach.

"It's too big, the one I have for her is already going to be hard to hide behind the curtains around my bed." She shook her head, "I'm just glad I'm not in the Hufflepuff dorms anymore, Erin would ruin it."

"She would," Theo agreed, "then again, this Umbridge woman seems like she'd cause trouble if she knew..."

"I hope she's nice," Charlotte said briskly.

"Hopefully," Alex said.

In the end, Lottie ended up swinging her rucksack over her shoulder, lifting Coco up and hiding her under her black Hufflepuff robes, walking her back to the common room.

She entered the Gryffindor common room, cautiously glancing around as she did her best to hide the sleeping dog in her arms.

"Hey Charlotte!" Dean Thomas waved.

"Hey Dean!" She smiled nervously.

"Good summer?" He asked, not noticing the hidden dog.

"Yeah, mine was good. You?"

"Mine was awesome! You grew up around muggles, right? I feel like I have nobody to talk to about simple things like Pizza Express! You know they don't have places like Pizza Express in Wizarding areas?"

Coco moved from under her robes, and Charlotte felt a wave of nerves hit her. "Oh...that sucks!" She stammered.

Coco was starting to wake up.