𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ZLottie Lupin gasped as she sat up, her heart was racing as she glanced around her dorm, tears pricking in her eyes as she attempted to slow her breathing.

She was still having nightmares about Fenrir Greyback, no matter how many times she tried to push the thought of him away, she could still feel him breathing down her neck, she could still feel his claws in her skin.

It was not good for her sleep schedule.

It was six in the morning, and knowing she wouldn't go back to sleep, she sat up properly and stood up, her hands still slightly shaking.

"Why are you out of bed?" A voice mumbled and she looked up to see Erin Johnson half awake, sitting on her bed.

"Go back to sleep, Erin." Charlotte replied, pulling on her trainers and a hoodie.

"No. Where are you going?"

Choosing to ignore her, Charlotte grabbed her wand and stepped out of the dorm, making her way down the stairs.

She made her way to the astronomy tower, slightly surprised to see she wasn't the only person there.

Sophia Potter sat on the floor, a book in her hands as she occasionally looked up at the sunrise.

"Oh-" Lottie paused, and Sophia turned to look at her. "Sorry...I can go if you want-"

"You're fine," Sophia smiled.

"Thanks," Charlotte grinned, pulling out a cigarette from her pocket and lighting it.

"Can I have one?" Sophia asked, her eyes scanning the cigarette curiously.

"Not a chance," Lottie laughed. "I think your dad would rip my head off - besides, they're not good for you."

"Damn - although my mum would kill me if she found out..." Sophia sighed. "You're Charlotte, right?"

"That's me," Lottie nodded.

"I'm Sophia - although you probably already knew that...sorry." Sophia felt extremely awkward. She knew Lottie was a Lupin, however she didn't know the full story behind it and she definitely thought Charlotte hated her.

"Yeah." Charlotte nodded, the tension was as thick as rope, and she looked around awkwardly.

"So." The younger girl said loudly. "What brings you here at this time?"

"Couldn't sleep," Charlotte shrugged, tugging at her sleeves. "You?"

"I like waking up to watch the sunrise," Sophia smiled, glancing up at the sky. "Plus I'm usually up this early for quidditch anyway."