𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin sat in a hospital bed, her body aching all over as she spoke to Theodore Nott and Alexander Rosier. It was the night of the full moon, and she only had a few hours until she was set to go through the awful pain once again.

"Isn't the moon made out of cheese anyway?" Alex whispered. "Can we just like...melt it?"

"You don't actually believe the moon is made out of cheese, right?" Theo asked.

"Obviously..."

Charlotte and Theo shared a look, bursting into laughter as they thought about what Alex had just said.

"What's so funny?" Alex frowned.

"Nothing," Theo grinned. "It's just funny that...er...nobody's thought of melting it before!"

"Merlin you scared me for a minute," Alex sighed, his smile reappearing.

"Whoops, sorry." Lottie whispered with a smile, attempting to ignore the ringing in her ears and how blocked up her nose was.

She was still a little - in fact VERY - confused with the whole James thing. She didn't see how he was going to be there without Charlotte tearing his limbs apart, nor did she see how him being there would help.

"I still don't understand," Alex said suddenly. "Where are you going to do the wolf thingy?"

"The wolf thingy?" Theo repeated, letting out a laugh as he did so.

"Yeah! You know when your little fury problem comes to life..."

"Poppy and Sprout said there's a tunnel in the whomping willow, it leads to an old house." Charlotte explained. "The shrieking shack I think it's called..."

"The shrieking shack?" Alex gasped. "But...but that's haunted! Everyone knows it's the most haunted place in Hogsmeade!"

"It's not," Lottie laughed. "There was once a wolf who went to this school...he transformed there and the howling of the wolf was heard and assumed to be ghosts or something."

"Wicked!"

"It's not wicked you idiot," Theo laughed, whacking Alex playfully. "It's kinda scary...I mean the pain...will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine." Charlotte shrugged.

This, however, was a lie. Lottie was beyond scared of what would happen, she had been having nightmares the whole month because of it. The thought of her bones snapping and rearranging scared the shit out of her.

"Well, we'll be here when you wake up in the morning - although we'll have to sneak in... Poppy may end up telling us off." Alex groaned at the thought.