𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The night of the full moon, Lottie stumbled into the hospital wing with red eyes and an attitude that clearly said fuck the moon.

Harry had been looking after her throughout her 'cold' and had spent a lot of time offering her hot chocolate, giving her blankets and simply talking to her about all different things to keep her mind away from the 'illness.'

The pair seemed to be growing closer and closer by the day. Lottie felt so comfortable around Harry, and she had grown to trust him a lot. Not just that, but she enjoyed his company, he made the whole Umbridge situation a lot easier to deal with, and he was extremely understanding with any boundaries she had, never pressing her into talking about subjects she didn't enjoy.

"Hello Lottie!" James smiled a particularly cheerful smile given the upcoming events.

"Hey James," she said softly, her eyes scanning the room for her father.

Much to her relief, neither he nor his husband had arrived yet. Her week had been pretty much shit, and the idea of seeing her father and going through a full moon within such a short amount of time just wasn't appealing.

One thing Charlotte would admit, is that she wanted her father to teacher their class DADA again.

Umbridge has completely taken over his lessons, and nobody was happy about it. She had taken their usually interesting lessons and made them boring, turning it into essay work and first year common knowledge.

It wasn't fun.

"How have you been?" James asked, tapping his foot on the floor as he waited for Poppy Pomfrey to return with the wolfsbane potion.

"Good, just excited for the quidditch season to start up again," she said, a smile playing at her lips.

"You and me both, I've been bored out of my brain and Umbitch - I mean Umbridge said that I couldn't help with defense against the dark arts this year!"

"Umbitch?" Charlotte repeated, a shocked expression on her face. "Oh Helga, I am definitely using this one!"

"She's a bitch, what can I say?" He laughed.

"Agreed, and she looks like a toad!" Lottie cried, glad that she wasn't the only one who hated Umbridge.

"I thought I was the only one who thought that!" James laughed, "Sirius says she's like a stuffed barbie doll...all pink and creepy."

"A barbie? I wouldn't give her the credit for that!" She laughed, looking towards the entrance of the hospital wing as her father and Sirius came strolling in, ready to get their portkey.