𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning after their walk on the beach, Lottie was sitting on the sofa as the two families discussed their day plan.

"We can go for a proper walk through the village? We didn't go into any shops yesterday and there were so many I liked the look of!" Lily Potter said excitedly as she sipped her tea.

Lottie nodded, she was seeing Alex and Theo in the week and she needed to get them both presents, Alex' birthday was in late July and she wanted to get Theo a little souvenir whilst she went away, it didn't happen very often and he always gets her a little something when he goes on holiday. One year, he went to Thailand with his family and got her a miniature surfboard ornament with her name on it, it was sitting on her chest of draws back at Lupin cottage.

"I saw some lovely resturaunts down there too," Hope pitched in, placing her mug down on the coffee table.

"Fantastic! We can go for brunch at 11 and have an early dinner at maybe...5?" James suggested.

"Wonderful!" Lyall nodded, "I think I saw one of those muggle fairgrounds too, with those moving machines you sit in? I find those rather exciting!"

"Can we go?" Sophia asked, turning to her father with a pleading expression.

"Of course!" Though James winced as he said it, his wallet certainly was going to feel empty, fairgrounds always tended to overprice, Harry used to drain all of their money when he wanted to get the prize teddy bears on the games. James was definitely going to have to withdrawal some money from the bank soon.

When everybody was ready, they walked down to the seafront where all of the main shops were. Charlotte spent lots of time in each shop, her eyes glanced over every book cover and each beach-styled ornament. She looked at the price tags of a few giant sea shells and a few little Hastings fashioned snow globes, yet nothing caught her eye.

Sophia and Harry also observed the shops. She focused on the shops that sold little sun hats and hand crafted gifts, he looked at the jewellery, his hands tracing the details of every beautiful pattern on each necklace and all of the bracelets. Charlotte's birthday wasn't for months, the same as Christmas, though their one year anniversary was on Halloween, and that wasn't too far away, it was best to be prepared, right? He didn't really know, even months into their relationship, he was still learning new things.

"Do you like these?" Harry asked his girlfriend as they wandered a particularly large shop. The adults were all on the second floor whilst Sophia was in the basement part of the shop. Lottie and Harry were on the ground floor, the jewellery section.

"They're cute," Lottie said softly, her fingertips tracing the red and yellow string bracelets he was holding.

"They're a house colours," he said under his breath, he was close enough to her that only she could hear, though he wanted to make sure he didn't let on even the slightest hint that he a wizard, they were in a muggle town, they had to take precautions.