𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

"We'll see you at Christmas," Hope said sadly to her granddaughter. "Good luck with the start of sixth year, and try to enjoy your summer! I know the Potters will spoil you, but you have the key to our vault, use it whenever you need. We will miss you dearly, Lottie darling."

"I'll miss you too, and thank you," Charlotte replied. She was sad to see her grandparents leave for so long, but she was excited to spend all summer with Harry.

"Have lots of fun," Lyall said, hugging Charlotte tightly. "Be safe on the full moons, if you have any problems, please write to us. We love you, no going out when it's dark, I don't want anybody to hurt you!"

"I'll be fine!" Lottie chuckled, giving him a warm smile, "enjoy your holiday and stop worrying!"

"We better get to the airport," Lyall said, checking his watch. "We don't want to risk being late."

"Now remember, James is coming over at 3, he's going to drive because he has an errand he's taking you on, be good, we love you, have fun!" Hope said.

"Bye! Love you!" Lottie felt strange saying love you to a family member, but it was nice to know that she and her grandparents were close enough to say it to one another, it was refreshing.

At 3pm, James Potter arrived at Lupin cottage.

"Afternoon!" He greeted, "have you got everything you need?"

"Of course," Lottie pointed towards all of her bags and her school trunk.

"Brilliant! We have to make a quick stop, which will be...interesting."

"What do you mean?" Charlotte vaguely remembered that they were meant to be running an 'errand' but she wasn't quite sure on what it was.

"We have to pick a friend of mine up from the train-station," James looked nervous, like he was about to do the most dangerous job in the world.

"Really?" Lottie asked, "is it Marlene or somebody?"

"No no...let's get driving, I'll explain in the car." And with that, he picked up one of her bags and her trunk and took them out the door, whilst Lottie picked up the Coco's bag of things and lead Coco to the car.

"Good girl, in you get," she said softly as she directed the dog into the backseat, "stay here, I've got to get Skittles and lock the door." She then did exactly what she told her dog she was doing, she lifted her owls cage whilst James checked the back door and windows, and then when everybody was out, she locked the front door and climbed into the car.

Coco stared at Skittles' cage suspiciously as they sat next to one another.

"You sure you've got everything you need?" James asked suspiciously, there was only two bags and a trunk, and one of the bags was Charlotte's rucksack, the other was for Skittles and Coco's things.