𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie had just awoken from the January full moon and was laying in her hospital bed waiting for Poppy to notice she was awake.

She heard the familiar pop of her father and Sirius arriving back at Hogwarts and had to refrain from rolling her eyes.

Charlotte and Remus had barely made any progress. He wanted to have a conversation with her, in fact, he planned on discussing their past, their future and their relationship soon, he wanted to make everything better between them.

"Morning Lottie," he smiled, wandering over to her bed.

"Professor," she nodded, wanting nothing more than for him to leave.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, ignoring the slight pain in his heart at the name Professor.

"Fine," she replied, and in all honesty, she did. The full moon couldn't have been too bad, because her body didn't feel as bad as it had on previous moons. She was still aching and her body was still in a lot of pain, however it wasn't as awful as usual.

"That's good," he nodded, "can I get you anything?"

"Nope,"

"Got it...rest well! You know where to find me if you need anything!" He and Sirius left to find Pomfrey, and Charlotte lay back in her bed.

Her mind confused her. A part of her missed him, missed having a father figure in her life, and yet the other half of her despised him. She despised what he had done to her, and she was unsure if that would ever change.

She always went with the side of her that hated him; it made dealing with the pain of losing him a little easier.

"Good morning Miss Lupin!" Pomfrey smiled broadly, "how do you feel?"

"Alright," she replied with a yawn.

"I'll just do some checkups and then you are free to go back to your dorm," the elderly witch said softly, pressing a hand against Charlotte's forehead.

After checking her over, Pomfrey allowed Lottie Lupin to leave the hospital wing, however, she had to go back to her dorm for rest.

Charlotte made her way down the corridor lazily, her shoulders were aching, as were her legs making it a lot of effort to walk on the way to the Hufflepuff common room.