Slap Her

Okay so I actually got the idea from an amazing YouTube video I saw:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OcKQ_mbiQ

It is really cute! I won't say what happens in the video as some of it happens in this story but feel free to check it out! I found it so heartwarming and adorable!!!

In this story you are 13 and Hiro is 14. Also if you haven't guessed, it is a Hiro x Reader story! Enjoy!

Hiro's P.O.V

I was walking outside the lucky cat cafe when I saw a bunch of men with cameras setting up. They looked like one of those people who interview random people on the street for YouTube. Like the publics reaction to something. I walked by them not really caring until one of the men tapped my shoulder. I turned around. The man smiled at me. "Hey kiddo, we are doing a quick video of kids like you's reaction. Do you want to be one of those kids?" He asked.

"Uh sure! What do I have to do?" I asked confused.

"Just answer the following questions." He stated. He signalled the camera to start recording. "So, what is your name?" He asked me.
"Hiro. Hiro Hamada." I respond. I know there is the thing about stranger danger but hacking into the Internet and removing the video won't be hard if anything gets to personal.

"Nice name. How old are you Hiro?" He asked. I didn't know where he was going with this so I played along.

"I am 14." I reply. Maybe doing this wasn't the best idea.

"Cool. So Hiro, What's your dream job?" He asked. Yeah now I was having doubts.

"Uh to help the world. I love robotics so I hope I can invent something to make the world a better place." I say truthfully.

"Very caring. What's your favourite colour?" He asked. He was starting to not be as creepy as I thought.

"Red." I answer plainly.

"Sweet! Now, I want you to meet someone." He said. I turned confused. One of the other men signalled for someone to come. A young girl soon walked over. My heart skipped a beat. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen! "Hiro, this is (y/n), she is 13." The man said.

"Hi!" (Y/n) smiled.

"Hi!" I replied blushing.

"Now Hiro, be truthful, what do you like most about her?" The man asked.

"What? Oh um... Well... Not one thing but, her completely!" I said turning beetroot red. Only then did I remember the camera. They were recording my reactions to meeting a girl? What was the point of this? (Y/n) giggled at my response.

"Hiro, I want you to caress her in anyway." The man said. I blushed and slowly caressed her cheek. She blushed a little to. "Compliment her."

"I think you are really pretty and you seem really nice." I say.

"You to." She giggles.

"Now, Hiro I want you to hug her." Slowly we hugged and pulled away from the awkwardness.

"Hiro, I want you to do something very important for me." The man said sternly.

"And what is that? I asked dreamily.

(Y/n) P.O.V

He was going to be asked to do something horrible... Like always... Except Hiro seems like the person who wouldn't do what he had in store. Other boys did it... They thought i was an actress and knew what I was doing when I accepted this job... Truth be told, I actually thought they wouldn't do it... That's why I signed up to do this...

Hiro's P.O.V

"Slap her."

"W-what!? W-why?" I stuttered. These people are insane! Why would they ever want me to slap her. That's when it hit me... The camera... (Y/n)... Me... It was a test... A test I didn't give a damn about!

"It doesn't matter why, just slap her." The man repeated. "Hard" I looked at (y/n) who just smiled at me.

"No." I said firmly.

"No? What do you mean no?" The man asked me.

"Why would I want to hit a girl who is so nice, pretty and selfless? She devoted her time to do this video and she only gets punished, by other boys hitting her? She is innocent!" I argue angrily.

"Then prove you mean it." The man stated. With ought thinking, or even remembering that there was a camera, a bunch of dudes filming and an entire city watching us, I grabbed (y/n) and embraced her.

"I'll prove to you any day that you are worth more than being hit." I told (y/n).

"Thank you Hiro." She smiled sweetly.

"Will you do the honours of being mine?" I asked.

"Any day." She said.

I closed the small gap between us and kissed.