𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

March turned into April and the sun was beginning to shine a lot more than it had done throughout the past few months. Charlotte's birthday had been and gone, and instead, it was building up to their OWL's. The students of fifth year were constantly sitting in the library or in empty classrooms with text books and old notes, revision taking up the majority of their lives.

Lottie was sitting in the library with a group too big to get any type of revision done; Theo and Alex were bickering over a bet, Ron and Lucas were discussing the recent quidditch news, Hermione was deep into her studying and Harry...well, he had an elbow on the table, his hand resting on his cheek as he stared at Lottie.

"Something entertaining you?" She asked without even looking up at him, her hands turning the page of the textbook.

"You," he said softly, "studying is boring, can we leave this lot and go somewhere else?"

"You won't get anywhere if you fail your OWLs, love," she replied.

Harry huffed. "Who cares? I'm going to be a famous quidditch player like my dad used to be, then I'll be so rich I never have to work again! Then again, I'm going to inherit a lot of money one day, I'll buy us a big house in the countryside. Maybe not a manor, they're very big and I've been to some parties in some of them and those ones never feel like home. If we buy a house then it will be cosy, don't you think?"

"A big cosy house sounds lovely," Charlie smiled, placing her quill down and looking up at him.

"And Coco can stay with us, she's probably my favourite, and as I'm certainly her favourite then-"

"Harry." Charlotte interrupted, her smile turning into a glare.

"What? Fine okay, you can be my favourite before Coco-"

"No! I mean, I'm her favourite, not you!"

"Well we both knows that's not true," he smirked, "she let me stroke her before she let you stroke her!"

"That doesn't mean you're her favourite," she retorted, raising an eyebrow at him. "I feed her everyday, she loves food, which means I'm the best in her eyes."

"Well I'm the one who secretly gives her bacon from- wait. Pretend I never said that."

"Harry! You'll make her sick!"

"Don't pretend you don't bring her sausages from the kitchens!"

She grinned, "I would never do such things."

"Hmm, whatever you say, love."

Ignoring him, Charlotte pointed at the book in front of her, "do you know how to produce the patronus charm?"