𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

That's what made Harry Potter a good boyfriend.

By the time the Hogwarts Express had finally pulled into Kings Cross station, Theo had returned to the carriage and Alex seemed to relax into his usual demeanor, his eyes no longer fixed on the carriage door.

Lottie felt a flip in her stomach as the group left their train compartment, stepping off the train.

She stood on the platform, perhaps if she looked hard enough she would see the familiar figure if Kaycie Lloyd waiting for her, perhaps Kaycie's death would all be a bad dream...

"CHARLIE!" The familiar voice of Kaycie Lloyd shouted from across Kings Cross station. It was the end of third year, and Lottie Lupin was more than excited to fill Kaycie in with all the details. So much had happened that year, it was the year Charlotte had met her father and James, it was the year that all of her newest bonds were formed.

Charlotte whipped around, grinning widely at her best friend.

"KAYCIE!"

It was rather cheesy, yet a coming home tradition the girls always stuck too. The two bombarded one another with a huge hug as they almost fell over, the platform echoing with their laughter as they greeted eachother.

"I've missed you!" Giggled Kaycie, stepping away from Charlotte.

Lottie sighed.

It would never happen again.

"Come on, Charlie," Harry said, softly taking her hand and tugging her towards the Potter, Lupin and Black clan.

"Hello Lottie!" Lyall smiled broadly.

"Safe journey?" James asked as he watched Lily pull Harry in for a tight hug.

Kaycie Lloyd ran over to Charlotte Lupin, tackling her into a hug as a laugh escaped her lips.

It was Christmas of third year, and Charlotte was more than relieved to see the fourth year standing in front of her, it sent a great wash a relief over her.

"Merlin I've missed you!" Kaycie whispered, "your replies are awful! I need longer letters!"

"Nice to see you to, Kaycie." Charlotte laughed, pulling away from her friend. "You still haven't grown, huh?"

"Shut up," Kaycie rolled her eyes, turning to look around the platform. Her eyes landed on a rather small group of friends and their three children, each watching the teenage girls with wide eyes. "Theres a red head staring at us...come to think of it, I think theres a whole group of people staring at us!"

Charlotte rolled her eyes as she followed her friends gaze. "That? That's daddy dearest."

"Really?" Kaycie gasped, turning back to Lottie. "Wait...which one, theres like...five."

"The one with the scars and grey jumper," Lottie said, looking towards a particularly tired Remus Lupin.

"The one with glasses is hot..."

"Oh Merlin," Charlotte groaned, not wanting to even think about James Potter being hot. "Come on, let's go."

"Can I at least push your dad into the train tracks before we go?"

"No."

"You're no fun." Kaycie huffed, following Charlotte down the platform. "What if I hex him?"

"I'm going to hex you in a minute!" Lottie laughed, shaking her head at the raven haired girl. "Now come on! We have lots to discuss!"

"Agreed! Did I tell you about the French girl who ate my baguette? She ate my baguette Char, I almost hexed her!"