𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

''Not that bad. Umbridge just lurked in the corner making notes on a clipboard. You know what Flitwick's like, he treated her like a guest, didn't seem to bother him at all. She didn't say much. Asked Alicia a couple of questions about what the classes are normally like, Alicia told her they were really good, that was it."

"I can't see old Flitwick getting marked down,'' said George, ''he usually gets everyone through their exams all right.''

Charlotte chewed her lip, she didn't like the idea of Umbridge lurking around classrooms, her eyes flickered down to her hand that was hidden by her sleeves. The burn marks had mostly gone and she hadn't received any more detentions, but the scaring made her feel queasy and weak, she hated it.

"Who've you got tomorrow?'' Fred asked Harry.

''Trelawney--''

''A "T" if ever I saw one.''

''-and Umbridge herself.''

"Well be good kids and don't get any detentions the....and no kissing in the corridors, I hear Umbridge doesn't like it!" Fred said, and he and George made kissy faces at Charlotte and Harry.

Lottie laughed, rolling her eyes at the pair who she managed to get on pretty well with. She found Fred and George quite entertaining, and they had amazing pranking ideas.

"You okay?" Harry murmured as everyone went back to their own conversations.

Lottie looked up at him, nodding, "are you?"

"Yeah...I just hate the Umbridge can do this to us without getting I trouble, you know?"

"I know," Lottie nodded, "it will be alright."

"Can we walk Coco later on?" He asked, finishing his treacle tart.

"Course," she grinned, "although it's raining..."

"Oh well," he shrugged.

After finishing their dinner, Lottie and Harry left the Great Hall and headed to the Gryffindor tower, however, there particular professors stopped them.

"Hey Harry, Lottie!" James beamed, staring at what he knew was the newest couple of Hogwarts.

"Hi guys!" Sirius Black waved.

"Hey," Remus smiled nervously. The man had still been trying hard with his daughter, talking to her as much as possible and trying his hardest to interest her in conversations.

"Hi dad, you two," Harry said, looking at the three nervously.

"Hi," said Charlotte, whose hand was still being held by Harry's.

Sirius noticed this, "so how are the two of you?"

"Just fine," she replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sooo," Remus smirked at the two of them, "how was your Halloween?"

"Get up to anything exciting?" James asked.

"What are you up to?" Lottie asked them.

"We just want to know how a couple of our students are doing!" Sirius said, and Remus had to hold back his laughter.

"Okay, but seriously-" Harry glared at Sirius, who was about to make a comment. "-what do you want?"

"You're dating!" James burst out, "you're going to get married and have little Lottie and Harry babies and finally make the Lupins and Potters direct family."

"No babies!" Gasped Remus, "I'm not a grandfather!"

"I can be the hot, rich uncle!" Sirius decided.

"Woah, I want to be the rich family member!" Whined James.

"No me! I'm richer!"

"No you're not!"

"Am!"

"Not!"

Lottie and Harry shared a look.

"Think if we leave now, they'll notice?" Charlotte whispered.

"I say we get out as quickly as possible," Harry said, holding back a laugh.

"I say go that way," Remus said, nodding in the left direction.

"Thanks!" Said Lottie, and she and Harry darted off in that direction whilst James and Sirius argued who was richer, and better family member material.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

After curfew, Charlotte, Harry and Coco slipped out of the Gryffindor tower, making their way out of the castle and onto the grounds.

The rain was hammering down, and though the grass looks normal, one step forward reveals the clear water it holds. One wrong move and they would be drenched in cold water and sticky mud, yet the thrill of adventure had a tinge of excitement to it.

"Be careful!" Lottie gasped as Harry almost slipped, and she held his arm as they continued to wall across the grounds, Coco tapping excitedly as she charged through the sloppy mud, her paws already coated in it.

"I think we'll have to use a cleaning spell on her later!" Laughed Harry, "she looks happy though."

Harry was right. The dog that struggled to trust humans had made so much improvement in just under three months. She was stronger and she was able to be around people more then she previously was able to, and although she still didn't like strangers or loud voices, she had improved drastically.

"As long as she's happy," Lottie smiled.

They were both drenched from head to toe thanks to  the rain when they finally reached a clear path that wasn't thick with mud and scattered with puddles. Charlotte's ginger hair had turned a darker shade of red whilst Harry's stuck up in different directions, sections of it going every different way.

"You're going to get a cold," Harry said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"At least it would have been worth it," she replied, looking up at him happily. There is a kind of green that speaks to the soul of nature, of fresh wands of grass and new buds, and his eyes were that bright colour, bold and beautiful. They gave a sense of warmth, and everytime Lottie looked into them she felt safe, she felt at home.

He stepped closer to her, his arms wrapped around her waist and hers hooked around his neck. The rain was still thundering down as their lips met, yet the kiss was soft, an eager one of love and excitement. They kissed slowly, savouring every moment that their bodies touched together. The feeling of Charlotte's soft lips were like a dream to Harry, their faces were still soaking wet from the rain, and yet they didn't care.

Because at that moment they had eachother, and that's all that mattered to them.

A/N

Sorry for the wait

Bare random poetic bits Idek what keeps coming over me

Qotd: wattpad, a03 or tumblr?

Word count: 1411