𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm so in love with ben Barnes like that man can actually get it especially when he played billy Russo omg━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte tossed and turned in her sleep, nightmares of a boy dirty blonde her and dark blue eyes plagued her dreams, images of his smirk, his laugh, his hands ruined her sleeping schedule and there was nothing she could do about it.

She awoke to the feeling of something licking her face, it was not a nice feeling.

"Coco, off." She mumbled, her eyes opening to stare at the dog, who simply barked at her. "Shh! They'll hear you!"

Lottie groaned, sitting up and staring at Coco. "I s'pose I should take you for a walk, huh?"

Coco barked again, and Charlotte reached out for her rucksack that was filled with dog food, bowls and bottles of water. It took her mind off of the nightmare, however, her body felt numb as she made her puppies breakfast, she wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball on her bed, but she couldn't, she knew she couldn't.

"You better not wee on this floor, magic or no magic, it wouldn't be very nice," Lottie whispered, pouring the water into a bowl and placing it on the floor.

Whilst Coco drank her water, Lottie filled the second bowl with dog food, placing it next to the water bowl. Coco eagerly moved so that she could start eating, and whilst she did so, Lottie started looking through her trunk for her uniform.

As she got changed she glanced in the mirror, her body practically looked foreign to her these days. Long scars with ranges of thick and thin scattered her stomach, her arms, her chest. Being a werewolf seemed to have ruined her appearance, although she counted herself lucky that the scars never made it into the view of the public.

Opening her trunk once again, Lottie grabbed Coco's new dog lead, placing it on her bed. She put away Coco's thinks, and then lifted her up, quickly leaving the dorms.

She and Coco left the Gryffindor tower in silence, it was only around five am, but Lottie was wide awake already.

The pair left the Hogwarts building and Lottie put Coco on the lead, walking her around the Hogwarts grounds. The cool air brushed her skin, it was refreshing, it helped keep her mind off of things.

She and Coco wandered around the Hogwarts grounds close enough to the forbidden forest to not be seen, but far enough to be safe from the creatures that lay inside. She fumbled in her pocket for her packet of cigarettes, taking one out of the packet and lighting it. She watched as the paper-white tip lit up and smiled slightly, twirling it in her fingers before she brought it to her lips, taking a long drag whilst she looked at the trees surrounding her.