𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"You guys cheated last time!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Theo and Alex rolled their eyes playfully, following their friend to the pitch.

Ten minutes later, Charlotte Lupin stood with her team as they waited to be let on the pitch.

"This is the last game of the year guys, if we win this, we win the cup!" Diggory said to his team, they were all dressed in their yellow and black quidditch robes, ready for the match.

"Now this is going to be an easy win, we all know what we're doing by now - merlin we've probably trained more than any of the other teams!" Cedric let out a little laugh, although Charlotte could tell he was nervous.

Nobody ever really likes playing against the Slytherins. They played dirty, some players could get violent and sometimes they cheated, Lottie just hoped it would be a normal match today.

"Everybody ready?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted, smiles on their faces to lift the team morale.

"Come on then!" Cedric cheered, holding his broom firmly as he led his teams to the pitch.

Lottie stood opposite Theo, who stuck his tongue out at her.

"HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE LAST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE SEASON, SLYTHERIN VS HUFFLEPUFF!" Lee Jordan shouted into his microphone/wand.

"Captains shake hands!" James Potter instructed, the crowd all watched eagerly.

The pair did as they were told, the slytherins had a soft spot for the Hufflepuffs, and so Flint only sent Cedric a small smirk instead of crushing his hands (his favourite thing to do to Oliver Wood.)

With a blow of James's whistle, the teams were off.

"AND THERE OFF!" Lee Jordan's voice roared.

Charlotte kicked off the ground, forcing her broom into the air as she headed straight for the quaffle. Theo was at her side as the two of them went straight for the same quaffle.

Despite Theo having the better broom, Charlotte grabbed the quaffle first, quickly rushing away before anybody could swipe it from her.

"AND CHARLOTTE LUPIN HAS THE QUAFFLE! A GREAT START FOR THE HUFFLEPUFFS AS USUAL!"

She flew to the middle of the pitch, glancing around for Tamsin and Heidi.

Luckily, Heidi Macavoy came into view, and Lottie passed her the quaffle just before Theo could take it from her hands.

He stuck his middle finger up, but Lottie only laughed as she flew away, dodging the bludgers as she did so.

"AND HEIDI MACAVOY SHOOTS THE QUAFFLE AND... BLETCHLEY CAUGHT IT!" Lee Jordan didn't do a great job at hiding his disappointment.

Marcus Flint was in possession of the quaffle, Lottie was tailing him, getting closer and closer.

It wasn't long before Flint and Lottie were neck and neck, the two of them flying at the same speed right next to one another.

Lottie made a move to turn the opposite way, and Flint slowed down in nothing but cockiness for defeating her. Well, that was until she made a quick grab for the quaffle, swiping it out of his hands as he had been distracted with his achievement.

"LUPIN HAS THE QUAFFLE! SHE PASSES TO APPLEBEE, PASSES TO LOTTIE...WOAH IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING DIZZY?"

The crowd laughed at Lee.