𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Yes?"

"I need your help," he said.

"With what? Just write down what she says." Charlotte said, rolling her eyes.

"No no, not with the lesson." Harry shook his head. "Can you make up with Erin? She's kind of annoying and I really don't want her following me around..."

"She's not a toy, Potter, you can't send her back." Charlotte said, looking at him with a smirk. "And no, I don't like her."

"Well neither do I!"

"Then tell her!"

"Hermione won't let me!"

Hermione Granger, who was sitting in front of them with Ron Weasley, rolled her eyes. "Harry! You mustn't be mean and unwelcoming towards people!"

"Yes he must." Ron scoffed. "That girl makes me want to rip my teeth out."

"Ronald!"

Lottie laughed at the statement, smirking at the redhead.

"But Mione!" Harry whined, turning back to Lottie. "She's so annoying, Lupin, please take her back!"

Charlotte let out a little laugh. "No."

Harry huffed, sitting back in his seat. "I'll buy you chocolate? Any chocolate in the world, will you just take the beast back?"

Charlotte felt like she was betraying her deep love for chocolate as she shook her head.

"Just ignore her or something... or make her stop liking you." She said with a shrug. She found it slightly amusing that she wasn't the only one that hated Erin. "Do something evil that she'll hate you for."

"But she's obsessed! She'd probably want me even more...she's weird like that!" Harry cried. "I mean I know I'm good looking and everything-"

"Shut it, Potter."

"It's true, Lupin."

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Ye-"

"Potter! Lupin! Would you like to share the conversations that seems to be more important than my lesson with the rest of the class?" Minerva McGonagall asked, a stern expression taking place on her face.

"Not really, but if you insist, we're discussing my beauty!" Harry said with a grin that only James Potter could master.

Mcgonnogal internally groaned, wondering why the Potter boy couldn't have been more like his mother.

"I suggest you start taking notes, or I shall have to give you both detentions and take house points." The older witch said sternly.

"Got it Minnie!" Lottie smirked.

A few minutes went by and Harry sat uncomfortably in his seat whilst Erin made weird faces at him.

"Why is she looking at me like that?" He whispered to Charlotte.

"Maybe she's got a crush." Lottie smirked. "That's true love at its finest, that is."

"Oh Godric I hope not," Harry scrunched up his nose. "She seems like the person that would snap my wand if I said one wrong word."

"I'd pay to see that," Charlotte laughed. "You better tread carefully, Potter."

Harry rolled his eyes, turning back to Lucas. "Did you get Hagrids note?"

"Yeah, sad, isn't it?" He frowned, looking up at the boy with sad eyes.

Lottie bit her lip. She really didn't like Lucas. No matter what Erin had said about her being petty, the boy made her want to rip her hair out and feed it to the Lupins and Blacks on a silver platter.

Harry nodded, a frown filling his face as he glanced around. "You think we could save Buckbeak?"

Lucas shrugged, "probably not, we'll talk to Hagrid at lunch."

"Got it." Harry sighed. "Charlotte - that's a really long name. I'm going to call you Charlie, anyway. Did you hear about what's happening to buckbeak?"

"No," Charlotte said, staring at him blankly. "Only that Draco pissed him off."

"His dads taking Hagrid to court. They want to execute Buckbeak."

Lottie frowned. She didn't think anyone deserved to be executed, especially not an innocent animal. She had never really liked Malfoy, however this tied it all together. How could he be that inconsiderate that he's trying to kill an animal for an accident?

"But... but that's not fair! Its Malfoys fault the twat-"

"Exactly!" Harry huffed. "Its so stupid. If I attacked you, you wouldn't execute me, right?"

"Yes."

"No!"

"I guess its different with humans." Charlotte shrugged. "They seem to have more rights then animals, people don't really care about them. If they're portrayed as evil then that's how they're seen."

"But why?" Harry let out a frustrated sigh.

"But Hagrid could win the court case, right?" She asked hopefully.

"I doubt it...it's Lucius Malfoy and Fudge. They're dicks." Harry shrugged.

"Shit." Lottie said, her voice emotionless but her heart hurt for the hippogriff.

The rest of the lesson was as slow and as boring as ever, although Charlotte was able to have a slightly decent conversation with Potter.

When it finally came to an end, Lottie made her way to the lunch hall, sitting down next to Theo and opposite Alex.

"Good lesson?" She asked them.

"It was alright, you?"

"Did you know they want to kill Buckbeak?" Lottie asked. The whole situation had been playing at her mind the whole lesson, she thought it was pure evil.

"What?" Alex gasped. "Merlin I hate the Malfoys."

"Me too," Charlotte sighed, stabbing her pasta with her fork.

And its true, she really did hate him.

A/N

Filler.

The rest of third year is going to have many time jumps but ohwell

Anyone got filler ideas? (No I won't kill Er*n)

Tysm for 88k, we're almost at 100k and this books been up for only a month, so big arse thankyou!!!

Qotd: favourite song?

Word count: 1309