𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been a week since Charlotte had started her detentions with Potter, and a much as she'd hate to admit it, they weren't all that bad.

He did most of the talking, and he wasn't as annoying as Charlotte thought he was. He made genuine conversation, whether it was about the next quidditch match or just discussing smaller topics, he really was making an effort to get her to talk to him.

James Potter was ecstatic.

The fact he was even speaking to Charlotte made him happy. He felt like he was finally making Adelaide Winters - who was once his best friend - proud. He knew she wouldn't want Lottie to be unhappy, and so he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure that Adelaides daughter got the best, even if it was later then he hoped.

Charlotte strolled into defence against the dark arts along side Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones, the three of them chatting about their previous lesson, where Hannah had accidentally tripped over her own feet.

It was the last lesson of the day and she had detention with Potter next, not that she really saw that as a bad thing anymore.

"Professor Lupin?" The whiny voice of Erin Johnson called.

"Yes, miss Johnson?"

"May I swap places with Lucas ? I think I'd feel safer with Harry."

Both Charlotte - and surprisingly Lucas - fell into a fit of laughter.

Lottie wondered why Erin was so petty, after all, if she wasn't being such an idiot then Charlotte wouldn't of slapped her in the first place.

"I'm not sure that's necessary..." Remus groaned. He was slightly unsure about placing his two daughters together, merlin knows what would happen if they pissed eachother off.

"Please professor?" Begged Erin, edging closer to Harry who looked slightly horrified. "I don't want to get hurt again!"

Charlotte sat in her usual seat, rolling her eyes at Erins need to be dramatic.

"Miss Johnson, I can assure you you're perfectly safe in your seat over there." Remus said sternly.

"Please!"

The look of fear on Harry's face sent Lottie into another laughing fit, aswell as Seamus Finnegan and Dean Thomas.

"Okay okay!" Remus sighed, turning to Charlotte who just looked happy to be rid of Erin. He wondered what had happened between the two friends, originally he thought they were beyond close, they looked happy as friends.