𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ❃ུ۪ ❀۪
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ❃ུ۪ ❀۪━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin strolled into the great hall with a smile on her face. She was finally home.

She made her way to the Hufflepuff table with Erin, both of them dressed in their black and yellow robes and school uniform. Charlotte's skirt was rolled up ever so slightly, just so that it wasn't embarrassingly long, her socks uneven her shirt was slightly untucked around the edges.

"Merlin, did you get changed in the dark?" Giggled Hannah Abbott.

"Shush! I was in a rush, I fell asleep and forgot to change until about three minutes before we got off the train! Of course I am excellent and managed it in time..."

"Sometimes I wonder why you're not in Gryffindor," Hannah shook her head at the girls confidence, "it's great to see you, Char."

"Oh Helga! I'd rather be anything but a gryffindor!" Charlotte shuddered, glancing towards the lions table.

"I think they're quite nice." Said Susan Bones, who was beside Hannah. "Slightly dramatic and annoying, but they could be worse!"

"I prefer the Slytherins." Charlotte grinned. "I think the gryffindors take the rivalry a little to seriously though."

"Me too, and then they're surprised when the Slytherins retaliate!" Hannah cried.

"I quite like the Ravenclaws!" Erin said.

"Ooh me too!" Susan agreed. "They're all very kind, they know how to put up a good debate and they give good book recommendations. What more could you want?"

"Exactly!"

The four girls went into full conversation mode, all discussing their summers and the excitement for the new year until Mcgonnogal came in with the first years.

The sorting started and everyone was quiet, clapping as each new student was called depending on their house.

When the sorting was over, Dumbledore made his way to his stand.

"Welcome!" said Dumbledore, the candlelight shimmering on his beard. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say to you all, I think it best to get it out of the way before you become befuddled by our excellent feast!"

"First of all, I'd like to give a warm welcome to our new first years! I look to the prefects, and our new Head Boy and Girl, to make sure that everybody settles in well, any questions please ask them or your head of house!"

Charlotte glanced down the table, smiling at Cedric Diggory who was already looking in her direction.

Cedric was the captain of the quidditch team, and he was one of Charlotte's favourite players in the school. She wanted to be just like him one day, in fact, she just wanted to be a professional quidditch player, she didn't care who she was like. As long as they were good.