Chapter 137: Decisions

Start from the beginning

Jack Swagger's music came on next as he appeared at the apron. Zeb accompanied him.

"Jack Swagger is entering his fourth money in the bank ladder match, he won at Wrestlemania 26 and later became the World heavyweight champion." Cole said.

Dolph's music hit, warning him a loud pop.

"Dolph Ziggler is also entering his 4th money in the bank and he won back in 2012," Cole said.

"And he cashed in a day after Wrestlemania on Alberto Del Rio to become World Heavyweight champion," JBL said.

Kofi came next, making sure to shoot his pyro on the way.

"Kofi Kingston entering his fifth Money in the Bank," Cole said.

Dean's music hit and he didn't waste anytime. With a angry look on his face he flew in the ring and went right after Seth Rollins.

"Here we go guys!" Cole exclaimed, "Ambrose going right after Rollins!"

Dean threw himself over the barricade along with Seth and started nailing him with punches.

Meanwhile in the ring, the other four competitors started going after each other.

Kofi threw Jack right on a ladder and did a boom drop before he knocked him out of the ring, clearing the ring.

He quickly set up a ladder and started climbing. Dean ran into the ring and pushed the ladder.

Instead of falling out of the ring, Kofi jumped on the top rope and jumped again, landing on four other competitors outside the ring. The crowd cheered.

"What a move by Kofi!" Cole exclaimed.

Dean right away started to set up the ladder and climb it. Seth quickly ran in the ring and interfered.

Dean was able to take control of him after shoving Seth into the ladder before he set a ladder up near the corner and set Seth up for the suplex.

Seth got thrown into the ladder after multiple reversals.

"I think Seth just learned what will happen to him when he messes with Dean Ambrose," Jerry muttered.

Dean ran over to the already set up ladder and started to climb, but Jack quickly got in the ring.

A ton of the competitors started to get in the ring as they tried getting the briefcase until it was jut down to Ziggler and Kingston. The two of them started landing punches on each other.

Seth appeared out of no where with a ladder on hand as he knocked both Dolph and Kofi over, but RVD made a surprise of his own as he kicked Seth with the ladder in his hands.

RVD chants started as RVD started taking Seth down with some clotheslines.

RVD went for a money flip before setting a ladder into the corner. He threw Seth into it before hitting him with another kick.

"RVD using the ladder to his advantage," Cole said

"Welcome to the Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins," Jerry muttered.

Later.....

Jack Swagger had just power bombed RVD off the ladder and both men were knocked out. Seth was still on top of the ladder.

Dean ran in the ring, seeing an opportunity and ran to Rollins. Rollins gave a panicked look and looked as if he was going to try to get away, but Dean interfered and started punching him in the face before setting him up for a suplex.

"No way," Cole said.

The crowd exploded as Dean hit the suplex on Seth off the ladder.

"I think Seths knocked out!" JBL yelled as Seth laid their completely still. Dean showed a painful experrison on his face.