Chapter 24: My Past

I woke up in ANdy's hotel room and groaned. I slowly got up and covered up with my blanket to not reveal my nakedness. I clenched my teeth in pain, I was so sore.

I scanned the room and saw that Andy wasn't their. I gathered up my clothes and pulled them onto my body before getting out of bed and yawning. Last night, as soon as he had told me he would take care of me, he ripped my clothes off and threw me on the bed. I was so sore from it I could barely walk.

Maybe he thought it would make you feel better I thought. It was great last night, but I was defiantly feeling it this morning.

I suddenly realized that my clothes were still at the Shield's hotel room. There was no way I was going back there. They would probably kill me for all I knew

I spotted a note at the kitchen table and I walked over. It was from Andy.

It said:
Thank you for last night, I was missing that.

I went out to the gym for a while since I figured you wanted to sleep. I'll try being back at around ten o'clock. I booked a flight for twelve to go back to Washington, so it would be good to get their early.

I paused and looked up. Was he telling me we were going home? I wasn't going home yet. I had a job here now and a Raw to go to tomorrow.

I continued reading:
I got you a phone. I knew after calling you a billion times without you answering, something was wrong. I figured they took it, so here's a new one.

I love you.

Love, Andy.

I threw the note away and grabbed the phone on the table. I glanced at the clock. It was nine already. I sat on the bed and started typing names into my contacts.

I finished before looking at my phone. I wanted to talk to someone about all of this. I knew just who to call.

I dialed Brie's number before putting it on speaker. I sighed nervously as the phone rang. Brie answered.

"Hello?" I recognized her voice

"Brie, it's Gabby," I spoke into it.

Brie didn't say anything for a few seconds before asking, "Who's phone are you using?"

"I got a new one," I told her.

"Ok, what's up?"

"First of all, please don't judge me for all of this," I muttered, "And don't tell Nicole," I added.

"I would never judge you," Brie assured.

I noticed she said nothing about Nikki, but I continued, "Basically, what happened was that I was at The Shield's hotel room and Andy showed up."

Brie stuttered in surprise, "Wait, What!?!?"

"He showed up and pretty much threatened to sue Roman if he touched him. Then I told Andy that I was just staying with The Shield for now. Seth freaked out on me for not telling them and Roman kind of understood. Dean was really mad at me and he yelled at me and....... punched me in the face," I barely got it all out without breaking down.

"Wait, Dean hit you?" Brie asked, "Why would he be that mad about it?"

Brie didn't know about me going out with Dean, "I..... I went out on a few dates with him. He never knew about Andy, so he thought that it was... a real date."

"Gabby, what the hell?" Brie exclaimed, "You can't do that to someone. What kind of dates were there?"

"Well, one was to a arcade and on the other he made some romantic dinner for me," I said reluctantly.