Chapter 15: What's gotten into you?

Cameras showed me as I sat backstage, boredly looking at the TV. I wore a plain, yet tight black T Shirt, blue jeans and black ankle high converse. My red hair was tied back in a ponytail with my bags covering the sides of my forward.

I heard someone come from behind me and I turned around to see Dean. I smiled, "Hi."

Dean smiled back, "Hey, Gabs," he said, sitting down next to me.

"You know Dean, I hate to tell you this but.......... I told you so," I announced, spreading my arms out and put on my best smile.

Dean shook his head, "There's a reason for everything Triple H does and this is no different."

I chuckled, "You don't actually believe that, do you?"

Dean looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I grinned at him and saw that he was looking behind me. I got up and turned around to see Stephanie.

I glared at her as she spoke, "I want to congratulate you on your win last week. Very impressive."

I looked at her in a shocked experrison , then started laughing in her face, "You don't actually mean that, right. The great queen of WWE praising some little one like me seems to be against you."

Stephanie put on her same old fake smile, "I'm just here to tell you that we are not making you compete until you get cleared," she pushed on my shoulder, Causing me to step back a step.

I grinned and rolled my head around before looking back at her, "Really, because I thought that you were going to tell me that you accepted my challenge to face me one on one, but I don't think you want to break a nail or ruin your make up or mess up your hair," I said pulling on one side of her hair.

She grabbed my wrist and threw my hand away, "I would, but I wouldn't want to hurt you, Gabby."

I laughed, "What the hell are you talking about! You couldn't beat me if both of my arms were broken."

Stephanie grinned and slapped me across the face.

Man, why did people like slapping me so much?

I jumped at her, but got caught in mid air by Dean. I tried to get out of his grip as Stephanie walked away.

"Calm down, it isn't worth it," he told me as I glared to where Stephanie had walked to.

"You get your pathetic billion dollar ass back here and we'll see how you fight with a broken arm!" I screamed as the cameras shut off.

Later on.......

I walked out of the crowd with the Shield. As we climbed over the barricade, something caught my eye and I was able to move out of the way just in time before Cody attacked Seth. Golddust followed and started attacking Dean, then went for Roman. Security rushed out to get the two out of the building as I stood back in complete shock. The Shield regrouped by the barricade and I stood behind them, watching where Cody and Golddust were getting dragged out.

"That was intense," I muttered, taking a deep breath.

I stood by the Shield as the rest of the competitors came out. It seemed like one of the Usos were going to start. I suddenly had a idea.

"Considering you guys don't really need me, I think I'll just go to commentary...." I walked about a step before Roman blocked me with his arm.

"What do you need to do that for?" Roman asked.

"Oh come, I promise if I talk about you, it will be all good things. Besides, even if you won't let me I'll join anyways, you have no choice."

It looked like Roman was going to continue arguing, but Dean interrupted him, "I don't care, go ahead."