Chapter 213: Mountain Climbing

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!" Cole exclaimed after commercial, "Where we are two weeks away from Wrestlemania!"

My theme hit and I instantly came walking out onto the stage.

"And here comes Gabby Bryan, making her singles return live here on Raw!" Cole exclaimed.

I walked down the ramp, tagging hands as I went. I casually slid under the bottom rope before I got on the top rope and held my fist in the air.

"And it was just announced last week and we can now tell you it's official," Cole said, "Gabby Bryan will go one on one with Stephanie McMahon in a No Holds Barred match in two weeks at Wrestlemania!"

"And what a match that is going to be!" Booker exclaimed.

Alicia came walking out next. I started jogging in place as she walked to the ring.

"I think it's ridiculous that Stephanie McMahon, who is Vince McMahons daughter, has to wrestle the likes of Gabby Bryan," JBL muttered, "Gabby isn't even in the same league as Mrs McMahon."

"We'd like to remind everyone that Stephanie McMahon is not here tonight," Cole said, "But she will be here next week for the final Raw before Wrestlemania."

"Probably hiding from Gabby," Booker said in amusement.

"Do you even listen to yourself!" JBL exclaimed, "Stephanie is not scared of Gabby!"

The ref rang the bell and Alicia and I locked up. I quickly put her in a headlock and slammed her onto the mat well keeping the headlock in.

"What do you guys think of Gabby making the match this Sunday No Holds Barred?" Cole asked.

"I think it's going to come back to bite her," JBL said, "The authority always has a plan B. Gabby should know that by now."

Alicia had gotten to her feet and was elbowing me in the stomach. I instead shoved her into the ropes, but she came back at me with a shoulder tackle. I got back up and instantly and she went for a scissors kick but I dodged past it and hit her down with a spinning heel kick. I went for a quick pin.

"1!"

"2!"

Alicia kicked out. I picked her up to her feet.

"Lets face it, guys, are we honestly expecting their to be no outside interference on Sunday," Booker said, "I mean, you've got Triple H, Kane, Big Show, J an J..... those seem like some pretty big odds for Gabby."

"I don't think Gabby cares," Cole said, "I think she just wants to be able to punish Stephanie anyway possible."

I threw Alicia in the corner and started stomping her over and over again.

"But remember guys, this isn't the first time these two are facing," Booker said, "Back at Hell in a Cell 2013, these two fought it out and Gabby ended up winning their. Will it be the same outcome this Sunday, I couldn't tell you for sure."

"That's right, but so much has changed since than," Cole said, "This feud is so much more personal."

I backed off and ran over to hit Alicia with a clothesline in the corner, but she dodged and instead jumped on the bottom rope and struck in the side of the head, causing me to fall out of the ring.

"And here we go, to the outside, this can be dangerous," Cole said.

"As far as I see it, Gabby may think she is being smart with all this, but she really isn't. She is making a huge mistake," JBL commented, "A normal match, sure, but no holds barred? Lets be real guys. This isn't going to be one on one."