Chapter 185: Sunday Nerves

Saturday Night:

I was sitting in my hotel room by myself, watching the match between Seth and I.

I heard the door open and looked up to see Dean walking in. I looked right back down.

Dean came over and sat by me before pulling one of my ear buds out.

"Dude," I said, a little annoyed.

"What, are you just going to ignore me all night?" he asked me.

"No, but I was in the middle of this match," I said, reaching for my headphones to put them back in.

Instead, Dean yanked them out of my tablet.

I sighed, "Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"You need to stop obsessing over big matches like this," Dean said.

"Well this isn't just a big match," I said, "This is the biggest and most important match of my entire career. I need to game plan for it," I said, reaching for my headphones.

Dean held it out of reach, "You should just do what I do. Not over think it."

"Well, we're two different types of wrestlers," I said.

"Ok, listen, this is all you've been doing all week," Dean said, "So why don't we go do something fun."

"Wrestling is fun," I pointed out.

"Your right, it is, but I think it would be best if we actually went out," Dean said, "I'll buy you food."

That was tough.

"No," I decided.

Dean looked at me in surprised, "You're choosing this over food? You are kidding me."

I sighed, "I just need to focus for this Sunday," I looked over at him, "What if I'm not making the right decision?"

"What do you mean?" he asked as he started twirling my headphones around.

"I don't want to be fired," I said, "I mean, what if we lose."

"You aren't going to lose," Dean said, "I mean, look at your team."

"Yeah, how do I even know if I'm going to be able to trust my team," I muttered.

"I thought your team seemed pretty trust worthy," Dean said.

"Well, I can trust John, he's team captain and he's to good to turn to the bad side. I can trust Dolph. I can trust Big Show," I paused, "But Eric Rowan..."

"You do have a point their," Dean said.

"First of all, he still scares the crap out of me," I started, "Secondly, Bray Wyatt sets him free and he's all of a sudden a good guy. How do I know he's not working with the authority?"

"Sometimes you just got to take a chance," Dean said, "If you want the authority gone, this is what it takes, just go for it."

"I just hope I'm making the right decision," I muttered.

"Hey," I looked up at Dean as he spoke, "I Believe in Gabby. You should too."

Survivor Series:

Offscreen:

I had just arrived at the arena and was now heading towards the divas locker room.

I had to win tonight. This was my only chance to get rid of the authority.

I walked into the divas locker room and went straight to putting my stuff down, ignoring the other divas around me.